Unusual or Rare Cars

Theoldjaffa

Oh.. never notice was imported car.

This type of imported car (we dont know how many owners before owned it in other countries) and they can put 1 owner in SGP advert ; and then this guy flips it again after a year of so; will be just 2 owners .... this is not Organic, I would say  ;on the flip side our local cars can usually show 6 owners max ... dont know why LTA max it to 6 only  

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 2

This type of imported car (we dont know how many owners before owned it in other countries) and they can put 1 owner in SGP advert ; and then this guy flips it again after a year of so; will be just 2 owners .... this is not Organic, I would say ;on the flip side our local cars can usually show 6 owners max ... dont know why LTA max it to 6 only

It doesn’t matter beyond 6 owners i guess.. Edited by Ody_2004

First time seeing one. But I guess will become more common in the future.

How come this car will become common le?  [shocked]

Twincharged

How come this car will become common le?  [shocked]

Cuz bentley seems quite popular in Sg. So I guess there are many people that will buy this.

This type of imported car (we dont know how many owners before owned it in other countries) and they can put 1 owner in SGP advert ; and then this guy flips it again after a year of so; will be just 2 owners .... this is not Organic, I would say  ;on the flip side our local cars can usually show 6 owners max ... dont know why LTA max it to 6 only  

Because cars last 10 years only, how many times you want it to change hands?  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement