Unusual or Rare Cars

Theoldjaffa

This is one of 3 that I know exist here. There is one green and a beige one.

I think the Beige one is EF 24,always saw in Victoria Street in the Morning,talked to the Owner before,an old Man,he said he bought the Car new...drive until now.

Wonder if Taobao has replica for sale.....

The main thing I have against the Alpina rims are the sheer size of them. 20 inches and above. Harsh for our roads.

That pic of the Mini and the Rolls. It looks almost if the Rolls folded down the rear seats (can or not? Plutocrats need this feature?) the damn Mini could fit inside the Rolls.

20" for 5er is still ok I guess.

At LS yesterday, a man just placed deposit for a 20" concave wheel. He was deciding between Vossen or Ray's.. I think he went for the G25.

Another GLC came to pump nitrogen, he's on 20" AMG.

20" is getting common now for big cars, just like how 19" is getting common for compact executive cars like 3er or A4.

I'm on 18" and I already feel it's small for my car but heng it's black so it looks big hehehe

• Praise 1

Twincharged

20" for 5er is still ok I guess.

At LS yesterday, a man just placed deposit for a 20" concave wheel. He was deciding between Vossen or Ray's.. I think he went for the G25.

Another GLC came to pump nitrogen, he's on 20" AMG.

20" is getting common now for big cars, just like how 19" is getting common for compact executive cars like 3er or A4.

I'm on 18" and I already feel it's small for my car but heng it's black so it looks big hehehe

Ya. I noticed many people with mid sized sedans fitting 17-18" wheels. So I guess bigger cars should be ok with 19 or 20".

Ya. I noticed many people with mid sized sedans fitting 17-18" wheels. So I guess bigger cars should be ok with 19 or 20".

Yup for me, the rule of thumb is don't go beyond Plus 2 sizing.

If stock is 17", max I'll go is 19".

I think the Beige one is EF 24,always saw in Victoria Street in the Morning,talked to the Owner before,an old Man,he said he bought the Car new...drive until now.

EF24 is in a bad condition. a rust bucket!

a friend drove one before, it was his dad's. he nudged a lamp post when parking and you could see the lamp post swaying. just a little bit of bumper rubber rubbed off. its a tough car.

Edited by Mkl22

Sold lah, told the buyer to renew coe cause it's a good car, but he eventually sold it after 6 months...

too bad la... so whats your current ride?