Unusual or Rare Cars

Theoldjaffa

Wow!! [thumbsup]  with a Carrier on top .... just like in the old days of the old teksi's

Dont know if its an import or really from Singapore of the yesteryears

91065k.jpg

See many like not local plates.... Royalty or what ???

IMAG1701_zpseli6f9jr.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Very satki. They will back up traffic for 2km because let's face it, some stereotypes are richly deserved. [laugh]

no lah. my vote is nissan sunny. That one i see i always never bother to tailgate. U can tailgate from Tuas to Changi, they still drive way below the speed limit on the right lane.

• Praise 1

Wow!! [thumbsup]  with a Carrier on top .... just like in the old days of the old teksi's

Too bad the car plate is new plate.

Wa, where is this? 

B2 carpark of a well known condo along Scotts Road...theres more RRs than Jap cars there!! Think 5005 cannot compare.

Wow!! [thumbsup] with a Carrier on top .... just like in the old days of the old teksi's

See many like not local plates.... Royalty or what ???

I spotted the same car some time back. This is how ito rear look like.

e3j0m.jpg

• Praise 6

B2 carpark of a well known condo along Scotts Road...theres more RRs than Jap cars there!! Think 5005 cannot compare.

Wa, you are a resident at this well known condo ah? What is 5005?

Wa, you are a resident at this well known condo ah? What is 5005?

i oso wondering too what is 5005??? ..... i volunteer to wash this cars once in my lifetime for free  [thumbsup]   

MCF got really Uber Atas people , but like low profile tyres [laugh]  

Wah!! you really good car spotter......  [thumbsup]

I spotted the same car some time back. This is how ito rear look like.

e3j0m.jpg

• Praise 2

One particular tycoon (or was it royal family) own a fleet of RR, Ferrari, Maclaren, etc. with registration number "5005". Some of the cars were posted in mcf before.

• Praise 7

One particular tycoon (or was it royal family) own a fleet of RR, Ferrari, Maclaren, etc. with registration number "5005". Some of the cars were posted in mcf before.

Ya... it's the Royal Brothers (a private company).

Edited by Alheych
  • Praise 2

Think i always saw one 5005 RR near the golden shoe food centre area, does it belong to the Royal Brothers?

no lah. my vote is nissan sunny. That one i see i always never bother to tailgate. U can tailgate from Tuas to Changi, they still drive way below the speed limit on the right lane.

If you ask me it's potayto potahto.

But not all unker auntie cars are liddat hor. MPVs are often driven surprisingly quickly. Ask me, I got a Wish. :D

And conversely, some contis have a slooooow driver rep. Mercs are often driven surprisingly slowly. Ask me, I also got a Merc. :D

Haha. [laugh]

If you ask me it's potayto potahto.

But not all unker auntie cars are liddat hor. MPVs are often driven surprisingly quickly. Ask me, I got a Wish. :D

And conversely, some contis have a slooooow driver rep. Mercs are often driven surprisingly slowly. Ask me, I also got a Merc. :D

Haha. [laugh]

similarly i drove an altis  [laugh]

similarly i drove an altis [laugh]

Shows we know of what we speak. :D

Actually for Mercs, there are two drastically distinct camps. Got unker type and tiong chia type. Depends on model also, the latter usually Ah Em Jee or at least got put logo. Guess which type yours truly belongs to? [laugh]