Unusual or Rare Cars

Theoldjaffa

There's one at clementi blk 371, still cannot accept the looks =X

Yup, mitsuko cars are always weird looking than classic looking...

Lagi worse is when you open the doors and look at the interior - all modern gadgetry...... catch no balls ...... even the doors can make out that its some honda accord 

i think there's one that look like a mini Rolls Royce, saw it as a wedding car, attract attention somewhat but agree still weird.

The orochi look more like a snake and there's a good reason, "orochi" means snake in Japanese...

I thought it was a dragon.

Anyway, to me it looks more like an especially retarded fish than anything. The kindest thing I can say about it is that if Aquaman had an Aquamobile, that would be it. :D

That one is the Galue: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsuoka_Galue

The Orochi is the one that looks like Finding Dory:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsuoka_Orochi

Thanks Bro,

oh Galue, maybe one day should own this if can find one relatively cheap, as definitely cant afford real Rolls Royce.

For Orochi - whether retarded fish, finding dory, snake, serpent or dragon, its definitely weird looking....and deserve to be in this Thread of Unusual cars! hehe, but the scissor doors sakti!

Thanks Bro,

oh Galue, maybe one day should own this if can find one relatively cheap, as definitely cant afford real Rolls Royce.

For Orochi - whether retarded fish, finding dory, snake, serpent or dragon, its definitely weird looking....and deserve to be in this Thread of Unusual cars! hehe, but the scissor doors sakti!

For chiong Roller, China Geely GE more satki. Basically, faking anything convincingly, China most satki.

Unfortunately, as Geely became more successful, they had to go legit and restyle the GE with a bulging front that doesn't look anything like the Phantom anymore.

Edited by Turboflat4

You can't expect the airport to buy a plane to test the runway right? [grin]

I know next to nothing about aviation but maybe you can enlighten me: how exactly would a very fast car help in "testing" a runway?

If it's a question of length, any vehicle equipped with an odometer would do, though I suspect there are more accurate surveying tools preferred for this sort of thing.

If it's a question of load, then a light sports car is the last thing that comes to mind as a suitable test mule.

If it's a question of evenness and surface texture, that sounds vaguely plausible, though I would imagine any vehicle with a stiff enough suspension (or totally rigid suspension) would've done the job. And I would've thought having shock measuring equipment on board would be mandatory, although that would be difficult in something as compact as a supercar.

I've only ever heard of (unused) runways being used to test cars, never the other way around.

I confess myself intrigued. I am expecting to learn something new, hopefully about aviation, but if not, at least about the creative ways our gahmen found to waste our money even way back then under the old man. :D