Search
long endure without

• Search this thread
341 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:56 PM

Windwaver
  • Windwaver
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Somehow due to work, I ever had the experience of being a good boy for a month.........

Wonder what's the record here laugh.gif ; Friday liao la, relax loh.........
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. No profanity, obscenities of any kind and personal attacks on other users.

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:57 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Somehow due to work, I ever had the experience of being a good boy for a month.........

sad.gif 2 days sad.gif

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:59 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    NOS-ed

PCC counted?

Windwaver
  • Windwaver
    6th Gear

sad.gif 2 days sad.gif

Wah, 2 days! More than that how?
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. No profanity, obscenities of any kind and personal attacks on other users.

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious

Wah, 2 days! More than that how?

wub.gif look for wife wub.gif or sad.gif pcc loh sad.gif

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:00 PM

Windwaver
  • Windwaver
    6th Gear

PCC counted?

Counted laugh.gif , my 1 month was no PCC, also don't know how I managed to endure leh sleep.gif
Disclaimer:

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:02 PM

Windwaver
  • Windwaver
    6th Gear

wub.gif look for wife wub.gif or sad.gif pcc loh sad.gif

Wah....your wife so corporative ah? Most Singapore females I know very very very very low drive sleep.gif
Disclaimer:

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:07 PM

Changman999
  • Changman999
    3rd Gear

Sex need not be a bad thing if you do it with your wife, and not having it does not equates to being a good boy (:

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:08 PM

Gobbler
  • Gobbler
    3rd Gear

more like no sex drive ...

Wah....your wife so corporative ah? Most Singapore females I know very very very very low drive sleep.gif

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:09 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious

husband got need, only wife can sextisfy. if not how? wait like the scdf, cnb, lawsexlong, principal how? ph34r.gif

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:09 PM

Meanmachine
  • Premium member
    Meanmachine
    5th Gear

I dun know about the rest, when d weather is hot & blazing sweaty, I have the urge for SAX, so this few days calls for it, the music was kool and my gal screaming loud, she enjoying it !
Disclaimer: Some content may not be accepted by all as we are not trained counseller / adviser, we seek your tolerant. My advice is based on experiences / exposure/s committed to give an honest & direct answer, no profanity & accusation to be taken of any kind, in an event that it misfired, it should be taken as a pinch of salt. Thank you !

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:10 PM

Passion
  • Premium member
    Passion
    6th Gear

2 weeks cause kena chicken pox. Totally no urge of having sex. Even see horny stuff also cannot marikita.

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:14 PM

Hulk
  • Premium member
    Hulk
    4th Gear

Can u teach me how to be a bad boy once a while?

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:22 PM

Vhtfhwlego
  • Premium member
    Vhtfhwlego
    Supercharged

6 months with my ex but at the same time, I am having sex with plenty others...
24th Aug 2006, we lost a planet!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:24 PM

Yrvsport
  • Premium member
    Yrvsport
    5th Gear

used to be 1,3,5,7 of the week but now new resolution is 2,4,6 of the week....Sex drool...it's a must

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:27 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    NOS-ed

How many Singaporean femal you test drive before to know that? Are you hinting others national females has very very high drive for sex? Care to share which nation?.... laugh.gif

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:27 PM

Bavarian
  • Premium member
    Bavarian
    2Fast2Furious

Depends if the question is asked before or after. happy.gif
Ok. Everybody behave as if nothing happen. Especially you.

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:30 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    NOS-ed

6 months with my ex but at the same time, I am having sex with plenty others...

confused.gif so, Mean 6mths with or without sex?....

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:30 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Supercharged

me..

the longest was 2 weeks, away from sex and no pcc..

talking about it.. i don't have sex, coming to 6mths or so?
new gf insisted no pre martial sex..

thus i only can pcc..

and cannot 'eat out' hor.. sleep.gif
bluey Tiko Ranger

like a V6

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:32 PM

Tarzan666
  • Tarzan666
    NOS-ed

i still virgin.. sad.gif
MCF PS3 Clan 1)Dj_spike:Dj_Shahril 2)Fireball0088:hsb0088 3)Tarzan666:sardin69 4)Tonyhawk:yaharoko 5)Ah_Cow:Ah_Cow 6)Kingcopa:thegod09 7)Freestylers09:freestylers09 8)Wreckwrx:wreckwrx 9)Galantspeedz:accordH22A 10)Unltd:Unltd8 11)Ixus:luckytan 12)Limahmao:limahmao 13)Skylander:rico7ch3t 14)Little_prince:The_king137 15)Hub_n_mona:trebuh007 16)Angguguay:itsagg 17)Ni_Ni10: ni_ni10 18)Windchoco : windchoco 19)King:Ah_nei 20)Tansrb:Tansrb 21)Nlatio: nlatio 22)MadDog70:XTheDarkSideX 23)Tkesper:Tkesper 24)Mazdaowner:SGSEAL64 25)Introz:intro82 26)Thefear:TheFury31 27)Unfair:pepi18022009 28)Ad23:ad23tzj 29)Josho:pboong 30)Lectrosphere:Lectrosphere 31)Bonafidestack:bonafidejack 32)East539:fronsi 33)Pokyman:nicktakenup 34)Antonee:YuYu_Nov 35)Legacyx:Rigares 36)Zac:ZacharySim 37)Thargor:Thargor-Orlando 38)Shorty:STR8_ACE07 39)Mrmilktooth:mrmilktooth 40)VellfireS:VellfireS 41) Elmo:Havock3662

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users