Budget 2012 - government buying buses?

Scb11980

So govt finally step in to solve the overcrowding of FTs/FWs in s'pore is to buy more bus to ease the overcrowding?! Does this mean bus company would not increase bus fare, since they dont need to spend more money to buy bus?

Next budget, will govt buy taxis or trains? :D

I don't care whether garment is buying 1 million buses or not.

All I care is they don't raise the bus fares, using the excuse of higher operational costs, hiring more drivers, blah blah blah

The problem is they only tell us the half truth, the good things. The bad things are kept away from us until later

I don't care whether garment is buying 1 million buses or not.

All I care is they don't raise the bus fares, using the excuse of higher operational costs, hiring more drivers, blah blah blah

The problem is they only tell us the half truth, the good things. The bad things are kept away from us until later

Hope you don't buy HDB, take any govt subsidies and not working for them. Pissed as I am with them for not taking care of me in this budget, I feel that they have addressed certain issues to create a more inclusive society.

haiz ... sibei sian ... tax payer money could have been better utilised instead

when these public transport company making hundreds of millions in profit, do they give back to the "people"

haiz ... sibei sian ... tax payer money could have been better utilised instead

when these public transport company making hundreds of millions in profit, do they give back to the "people"

over the years, profits made by these public transport campanies were issued as dividends instead of ploughed back to improve bus/train serivce to benefit the passengers. as a result, train/bus services have been deteriarating with breakdowns/delays etc etc.

Meanwhile they keep cutting back budgets for maintenance etc to push up profits

The resultant inadequate / poor service now needs a major revamp/improvement and, loo and behold, now miw has the cheek to take taxpayers' money to patch/rescue the poor service (buying new buses) created by these transport campanies................ and we pay million dollars salaries to ministers who approve/order the 'resuce'!!! wtf!!! [mad]

what a joke. im surprised no one challenged the DPM why taxpayers are buying buses for profit making companies

U have a very good point actually..... Hmmm

what a joke. im surprised no one challenged the DPM why taxpayers are buying buses for profit making companies

Well, 60.1% think they are doing a great job. They can do no wrong................

:D

presi and ministers still too busy counting and re-counting their new pay packet... in tears

thats why they are not really bothered with bus services... the purchase of new buses was thought up during their toilet breaks in between counting money?? :o

Somehow I got the feeling some scholars among the Elites made mistakes again. Like trains can not cope and need major upgrading: replace trains/tracks... Many buses required during the upgrading [sweatdrop] .

Supercharged

Seems the President tongue-tied on this? [:p]

President not allow to make comments on policies. His role is ceremonial like raising funds for charity, attend to foreign leaders visiting SG, and attending NDP/Chingay/etc.

Challenged or not, dont think got any use.

Somehow I got the feeling some scholars among the Elites made mistakes again. Like trains can not cope and need major upgrading: replace trains/tracks... Many buses required during the upgrading [sweatdrop] .

can the elites ask the passengers to help dao-ka-chiu, do the upgrade work and award them with coupons to take train free between 12am-5am? :D

President not allow to make comments on policies. His role is ceremonial like raising funds for charity, attend to foreign leaders visiting SG, and attending NDP/Chingay/etc.

i think president tony will cut ribbons when new trains make virgin run.... clap clap :D he will smile like sunflower to the cameramen.. :D

And attending the Aerospace event... [:p]

↡ Advertisement