This Fella Wants LTA Official Fined :o

Vulcann

From STOMP:

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...dicine_too.html

Posted on 16 Feb 2012

Shouldn't LTA officer be fined too for stopping vehicle on double yellow zig-zag lines?

lta_traffic_warden_should_taste_his_own_medicine_too-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Amused thinks that a LTA traffic warden should be prosecuted too as he had committed a traffic offence while performing his duty.

STOMPer Amused wrote:

"Traffic Policemen are fair. They listen to you and try to understand your problems.

"On the other hand, LTA traffic wardens behave as if they own the roads. They like to play god.

"Those who are misfortunate enough to encounter them would know.

"This photo was taken at 3.30pm on Feb 30 opposite Suntec City Tower Four.

"I saw this 'hot pursuit' by a LTA traffic warden with siren and flashing lights on, just to intercept a car. LTA should have a record of this event.

"Both vehicles came to a halt at the double yellow zig-zag lines.

"A page from the Highway Code states, 'Double yellow zig-zag lines indicate No Stopping at all times on that side of the road where the lines are drawn.'

"Therefore, the LTA traffic warden has broken a traffic rule.

"So, dear Traffic Police, please do what you have to do! :)"

↡ Advertisement

the zig-zag rule is to prevent obstructions, the lta ocifer made offending driver to continue his stop at zig zag, wasnt the ocifer part of the offence? he could have asked the driver to move further away, stop, and receive the ticket... problem solved!! but he didnt, plus his bike also parked there making the obstruction a car+bike one instead of just one car..... you say lor, ocifer got brain or not? whether he is immune to traffice ticket, i dont want to say liao... :D

stomper really jia sai.

LTA set the rules of course can tamper it themselves.

just like the Govt can change playing rules.

and they know how to appropriately do so. [shakehead]

just like TP can speed. [shakehead]

the zig-zag rule is to prevent obstructions, the lta ocifer made offending driver to continue his stop at zig zag, wasnt the ocifer part of the offence? he could have asked the driver to move further away, stop, and receive the ticket... problem solved!! but he didnt, plus his bike also parked there making the obstruction a car+bike one instead of just one car..... you say lor, ocifer got brain or not? whether he is immune to traffice ticket, i dont want to say liao... :D

Look at the route in the picture.All along are zig zag.Further down shld be the main road.Where else can he stop to issue summon? Dun tell me the warden will guide him all the way to a carpark to issue summon?Same goes with expressway,if a veh is committing an offence,u dun xpect the TP go guide him out of the expressway to issue the driver a summon.Some pple are plain stupid <_<

If Stomper got knocked down at zig zag lines,

I hope ambulance wont stop to pick him up

cos its not allowed.

Stompers are some of the dumbest people around.

:D

↡ Advertisement