Very bad accident at AYE towards Tuas at Corporation Rd

Wubb

Wat a thing to say!!!! They are making a living too.....U try driving around making a living then u comment!! Stupid idiot!!

I believe this one more like a fool than a stupid idiot (any fool can complain). [laugh]

Dear Bro KaKiLang,

The current aged population had caused many old folks out of job and these bread winner are left with no other choices but to drive Taxi for continue employment supporting their family in decent livings ahead, let us treat each other as kakeelang and justify each case by case [nod]

[thumbsup] I like the way you put it (lilely that taxi driver was the victim of circumstances: mistaken the taillights of the car as a car moving forward, so did not brake in time. Night time some driver's reaction can be slower than day time).

In fact, btw 2am to 6am on SG road I can see many road users are not following the safety rules n speed. Not just mention Taxi driver, truck driver, private car driver n bike rider all those unconsiderate road users are trying to kill them as well as others. Perhap the TP should be patrol more during these timing and ban them from driving for life.

Gosh.. RIP...

Everyone is the same on the road, Dun Just blame cabbie.. [:(]

I believe he never took a ride in a cab before [laugh] . I would be more concern with those motocyclists who served from Lane 2 into my path and jammed brakes, thinking they are faster than me (I only use Lane 1 for overtaking/making right turn/U-turn) [sweatdrop] .

Taxi again! Hope the third one is the taxi driver.

Please lah get the fact right before cursing others ....... You may one day be driven in a taxi and I sincerely hope that the taxi driver will not bring you along ........

I dislike taxi driver too but I will not curse them to die that is a little over. Some people drive taxi as a temporary measure when they are retrenched or lost their jobs.

I believe in karma too

Cars tend to go very fast late at nite.

Was driving back from the airport last nite 11+pm.

Oredi driving something like 100-110km/hr liao.

But penty of cars seems to be overtaking me left-right-centre. FAST sia!!!!! [dizzy]

In fact, btw 2am to 6am on SG road I can see many road users are not following the safety rules n speed. Not just mention Taxi driver, truck driver, private car driver n bike rider all those unconsiderate road users are trying to kill them as well as others. Perhap the TP should be patrol more during these timing and ban them from driving for life.

Seldom see tp after 11pm lei..

Neutral Newbie

just my 2 cents, im sure most people would hate taxis drivers to the core , after experiencing just one road accident case with them.

mostly alot of injustice, even though clearly the taxi is in the wrong at times.

so thats why the stereotyping.

its not just the taxis who are causing all this. just fyi. the insurance companies do play a part as well. but as most would know no one would admit their mistakes. but there are times when it is clearly their mistakes but the insurance company just fail to understand or see it.

Twincharged

Many taxi drivers are reckless and speed alot but there are also many other drivers driving private cars who drive recklessly. Just that the taxis are on the road for many more hours so the chances you'll spot one driving recklessly or involved in an accident is higher.

Please lah get the fact right before cursing others ....... You may one day be driven in a taxi and I sincerely hope that the taxi driver will not bring you along ........

I dislike taxi driver too but I will not curse them to die that is a little over. Some people drive taxi as a temporary measure when they are retrenched or lost their jobs.

I believe in karma too

Somehow I begin to believe that motorcycle could be the root cause for that accident, based on previous accident witnessed may years back. [shakehead] How to enlighten motorcyclists how to avoid such accidents? They assumed/imagined their motorcycle faster (not truth, my car faster sometimes), so can escape accidents. [confused]

Many taxi drivers are reckless and speed alot but there are also many other drivers driving private cars who drive recklessly. Just that the taxis are on the road for many more hours so the chances you'll spot one driving recklessly or involved in an accident is higher.

I believe we mostly drive to work. Taxi drivers drive to survive. Let us be a little more sympahtetic/considerate. :o When Gangsters-Rob-Children till our children emigrate in numbers, do we get equally annoyed?

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

Somehow I begin to believe that motorcycle could be the root cause for that accident, based on previous accident witnessed may years back. [shakehead] How to enlighten motorcyclists how to avoid such accidents? They assumed/imagined their motorcycle faster (not truth, my car faster sometimes), so can escape accidents. [confused]

Motorcyclist doesn't understand the danger they pose to themselves and others.

Some of them like to ride in your blind spot and keep pace with you.

On many occasions, I saw a motorcyclist in the rear view mirror and the next second he's gone.

I have to wonder if he sneak into my blind spot or turn off somewhere.

Motorcyclist doesn't understand the danger they pose to themselves and others.

Some of them like to ride in your blind spot and keep pace with you.

On many occasions, I saw a motorcyclist in the rear view mirror and the next second he's gone.

I have to wonder if he sneak into my blind spot or turn off somewhere.

My encounters if any: motorcyclist served into my path and jammed brakes (liklely assuming/imagining my car still way behind him). I had to jammed brakes to miss his mudguard. They look stunned when I tooted horn at them. Hence sometimes I wonder if they really got low IQ, or inadequate training. I only slow down along Lane 1, when there is road hogger ahead (2 wheels on Lane 1 and 2 wheels on lane 2), and Lane 2 occupied, or I had signalled to make U-turn/right turn. Otherwise, Lane 1 for overtaking only.

Taxi again! Hope the third one is the taxi driver.

I believe you could help enlighten other motorcyclists about avoiding traffic accidents, if there is any such forum for motorcyclists.

↡ Advertisement