Con Job & He Fell For It...

Vulcann

Obviously he was conned but how exactly was the conman able to come out with the frightening details on the first try? [confused] [confused]

From STOMP:

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/956652/man_freaks_me_out_by_magically_making_torn_piece_of_paper_whole.html

Posted on 18 Feb 2012

Tricked into giving over $400 to man who makes torn paper whole again

man_freaks_me_out_by_magically_making_torn_piece_of_paper_whole-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Eric recounts how he got conned of over $400 by a man who predicted several things about the STOMPer accurately, and 'freaked' him out by making a torn piece of paper whole again.

Eric wrote:

"This happened on Feb 16 (Thursday) during lunch time. I was parked along Kranji Loop outside Chop See Mui Eating House when a man approached me.

"He sat beside me in my car and started talking to me about my past, present and future.

"Before that, he wrote something on a small piece of paper and asked me to hold it in my fist tightly. Then he asked me 5 questions: What's your favourite colour? I said green; What

↡ Advertisement

Obviously he was conned but how exactly was the conman able to come out with the frightening details on the first try? [confused] [confused]

From STOMP:

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/956652/man_freaks_me_out_by_magically_making_torn_piece_of_paper_whole.html

Posted on 18 Feb 2012

Tricked into giving over $400 to man who makes torn paper whole again

STOMPer Eric recounts how he got conned of over $400 by a man who predicted several things about the STOMPer accurately, and 'freaked' him out by making a torn piece of paper whole again.

Eric wrote:

"This happened on Feb 16 (Thursday) during lunch time. I was parked along Kranji Loop outside Chop See Mui Eating House when a man approached me.

"He sat beside me in my car and started talking to me about my past, present and future.

"Before that, he wrote something on a small piece of paper and asked me to hold it in my fist tightly. Then he asked me 5 questions: What's your favourite colour? I said green; What

I have a very similiar encounter like yours. This guy (Singh) manage to write on a piece of paper what is my fav color/flower. He randomly ask me give him 3 sets of 3 digit number and the total which adds up is also written onto the piece of papers. Then told me if my totalled number if same as the piece of paper, means God wants to help me and will surely strike this 4D numbers.

He too ask me to draw money from ATM but I gave him only $20. My worst losses is betting big on the 4D number given to me [smallcry]

I had another friend having the same encounter too!

But this happens to us about 13years back.

Wow.....if so many people believe in god.....how come we cannot believe that this man is able to know and read minds?

I have always puzzled at the way human beliefs conflict with god(cannot see) and what they see in front of them.

I will buy 3433 today.

Wow.....if so many people believe in god.....how come we cannot believe that this man is able to know and read minds?

I have always puzzled at the way human beliefs conflict with god(cannot see) and what they see in front of them.

I will buy 3433 today.

Why trust a stranger even if he has suPernatural ability when Lucifer has it all? :blink:

my friend encountered almost the same trick years back...

he freaked out and walked away before that guy had the chance to ask for money

mind you, my friend was a very smart science graduate with first class honours, but he also couldn't crack the trick

but luckily nothing happened after that

Turbocharged

is this story even for real?! You guys believe everything you read on stomp? Smells just like the story of the chinawoman with the armpit hair.

This story is really as it started in another forum before it get posted on Stomp.

I have a very similiar encounter like yours. This guy (Singh) manage to write on a piece of paper what is my fav color/flower. He randomly ask me give him 3 sets of 3 digit number and the total which adds up is also written onto the piece of papers. Then told me if my totalled number if same as the piece of paper, means God wants to help me and will surely strike this 4D numbers.

He too ask me to draw money from ATM but I gave him only $20. My worst losses is betting big on the 4D number given to me [smallcry]

I had another friend having the same encounter too!

But this happens to us about 13years back.

Hahaha.I think I kena the same man as u.

Same trick and he asked for $$$.I told him to give me his contact no.

If the 4D no cums out,I give him 90% of the winnings.He said he can't take the winnings.

So I told him," then u buy the numbers,I take the winnings.I buy u coffee if strike."He LL walk away.

Hahaha.I think I kena the same man as u.

Same trick and he asked for $$$.I told him to give me his contact no.

If the 4D no cums out,I give him 90% of the winnings.He said he can't take the winnings.

So I told him," then u buy the numbers,I take the winnings.I buy u coffee if strike."He LL walk away.

Good [thumbsup][laugh]

↡ Advertisement