Con Job & He Fell For It...

Vulcann

I think the guy was hypnotised and told the con man everything about himself and was not aware of the whole event happening.

This method 'hypnotism' was origin from Malaysia..it's was show on tv wen someone will touch u than u r hypnotism..

Lets be careful everyone..

↡ Advertisement

This method 'hypnotism' was origin from Malaysia..it's was show on tv wen someone will touch u than u r hypnotism..

Lets be careful everyone..

I was told that only people with feeble or weak mind (may link to lower IQ) can be hynoptised easily in the public.

The other type of people are those greedy ones who will believe everything to strike lottery, even with strong mind, they let off their guard...

Hahaha.I think I kena the same man as u.

Same trick and he asked for $$$.I told him to give me his contact no.

If the 4D no cums out,I give him 90% of the winnings.He said he can't take the winnings.

So I told him," then u buy the numbers,I take the winnings.I buy u coffee if strike."He LL walk away.

Guys, I kenna this similar guy too- at Keh Sing Kio (Sim Lim Tower) years back!

My senior engineer just shoo-ed him away and warned me not to look into the eyes of these guys.

I was a gullible young chap then :huh:

There's a tv series called 'mentalist'. Maybe the conman is like that, can read body language and ask the right questions to give the impression he knows of your past.

I think the guy wont mind paying $1000 if this "conman" is "ZHUN" -_-

Don't say $400, I would pay $4000 if my wish can come true.....

Don't say $400, I would pay $4000 if my wish can come true.....

If kena toto jackpot group 1 winner, 50% give him also can [laugh] [laugh]

I believe the TS story is true

except the man sitting in the car is a lady.

Something similar happened to me too.

I was sitting in my car in Geylang and a young

lady with big chest came in & sat in my car . . .

Next thing I know, i was $50 poorer and

my lips were sore.

:D

Edited by Jamesc

Supercharged

I once met a Singh guy in around CBD area asking people for fortune telling. He would approach people saying "today is your lucky day, Sir, I can see it on you face..." I just smile and walked away.

Another time another Singh guy came into my office and try to talk to one of my colleagues (it was a small office with no security guard so he just walked in). My boss saw it and chased him away!

I heard you mustn't look at them in the eyes. These guys are very good talkers...

I once met a Singh guy in around CBD area asking people for fortune telling. He would approach people saying "today is your lucky day, Sir, I can see it on you face..." I just smile and walked away.

Another time another Singh guy came into my office and try to talk to one of my colleagues (it was a small office with no security guard so he just walked in). My boss saw it and chased him away!

I heard you mustn't look at them in the eyes. These guys are very good talkers...

erm sounds like wat hap to me but tat was prob 2 yrs back. great eastern hans there. this indian approached me n the same things hap. the paper had all the right answers which i said. but im a christian and do not thk much of such. gave him $5 for his "effort" and moved on. i look into his eyes and all and confirm that nothing bad happened to me at all. :D

i encountered one near Esplanade Walk...

told me it's my lucky day or some similar crap

i just said "not free" and walked away... boh pang chan eh

Many Singh fortune teller I met on the street.

They will comment Today is your lucky day. I will just smile and said thank you.

Green can means today your path is green and smooth.

34 33 could means today lucky number.

S1 D1 could mean First Saturday of the month, and Day 1 of the week is your lucky day, etc.

It can be anything the guy said it to be.

Asking a few questions with numbers as reply.....anything can be explained. Someone once said...Ma Hou Pao.

I believe the TS story is true

except the man sitting in the car is a lady.

Something similar happened to me too.

I was sitting in my car in Geylang and a young

lady with big chest came in & sat in my car . . .

Next thing I know, i was $50 poorer and

my lips were sore.

:D

Your sperm bank "poorer" as well. [laugh]

my friend encountered almost the same trick years back...

he freaked out and walked away before that guy had the chance to ask for money

mind you, my friend was a very smart science graduate with first class honours, but he also couldn't crack the trick

but luckily nothing happened after that

i was having afternoon kopi alone at the coffeeshop at jalan besar stadium.

this chinese guy approached me and started saying things like "you will a very rich man" and "prosperity will come to you, let me read your fortune".

i told him to get lost in mandarin.

he was stubborn and continued talking.

i was afraid if he continued talking, i would be hypnotised (as i remembered some cases like this happening).

so i raised my voice and shouted at him to GET LOST.

everybody turned to look at us and he guai guai walked off.

Mine encounter not really those magic trick/con job.

Years ago upon stepping out of a WS at Alex. I was approached by two men. Both of them got tattoo and sizes on the "plus" range.

Fatty : " Do you remember me? "

Me : i was in a daze staring hard at them...huh huh..."Sorry i don't..do i know u"?

Fatty : "We were camp mate...i was the driver."

Me : Without giving any 2nd thought...My ans. " O you must be the ambulance driver".

How stupid i was then...come to think about it...all vocations in the army do come in contact with driver during their stint with the army.

Fatty : "ya ya...actually my mum just passed away last week. Today is her Tou Qi - 7th days.. Now going to the temple for praying. Are you OK if can loan me 100 to buy Joss stick/incense paper etc. "

At that moment of time my attention turn toward "defensive"...

I gave that fatty $20...saying " This is for the elder". He did asked for more...but i turn him down..."I already paid over hundred dollars at the WS. Now left only $20 with me. Take it and don't need to return me".

Without turning my head i immediately walk off.

My advise to any bros here.. if any stranger approach saying he was your army mate...don't reveal any info; camp, vocation etc...Let him do all the questioning. U can selectively ans them.

↡ Advertisement