Con Job & He Fell For It...

Vulcann

So many people believe in things we cannot see or touch, so it's perfectly believable that some people do have supernatural ability. Elderly people used to say that these people gain their supernatural ability by rearing "pet" spirits. :o

We all laugh at how the person was conned, but sometimes the moment you respond or talk to these conmen with supernatural ability, they kind of "hypnotize" you, or you'll be in some kind of daze and just obey their suggestions/commands. Has happened and reported in malaysia regularly.

Edited by Sosaria
↡ Advertisement

So many people believe in things we cannot see or touch, so it's perfectly believable that some people do have supernatural ability. Elderly people used to say that these people gain their supernatural ability by rearing "pet" spirits. :o

We all laugh at how the person was conned, but sometimes the moment you respond or talk to these conmen with supernatural ability, they kind of "hypnotize" you, or you'll be in some kind of daze and just obey their suggestions/commands. Has happened and reported in malaysia regularly.

I think they called it "baby" ghost..... its a dead baby where the spirit is kept with the master. This baby spirit will do anything the master ask, including stealing stuff and creating havoc.

its common in SG too

yeah i agree there is a high element of mind tricks and probability at play... i read the malaysian reports too.

look, if the conman's really spot on, the paper would read

wife:1

daughter: 1

son:1

c--k size: 5.3 inches

etc

but all the paper had are ambiguous predictions:

D:1 can mean 1 dog

S:1 can mean 1 sister, or he will discover a long lost sister, or his next car is a SAAB etc... so many possibilities

so though the text written on the paper is real, the victim's interpretation is a result of what the conman wants him to believe at that point in time, through mind tricks. Just my 2 cents

long long time ago, an indian guy stopped me outside my office and asked me to think about 4 numbers while he holds a piece of paper in his fist.

than he opened the paper and the numbers i though of was written in it.

he said he was from an Indian famous temple and tell me to buy the 4 numbers and sure hit first prize 4D but i must donate $500 to his temple.

I told him i kana i give him 20%. he said must pay him first so he will bless me and he scare i run away.

i gave him my name card and asked for his temple and told him, next week come my office find me and i shall bring him together to draw the wining tix or if he forgot, i will donate directly to his temple.

he never came back and i never kana [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Talking about con man, once saw this man dressed in sort of like hospital patient wear and on a wheelchair with a punched tire. He asked for help in flagging down taxi and said he needs to go to SGH. He then tries to draw in lots of attention and ask for every around him to give him some money for the taxi fare etc.

At first I was thinking ok, quite a sad case of a rather old man and help him put his stuff into the taxi and push him near the cab. Then somehow in my mind I was thinking, why did he carry such a big and heavy luggage bag with him if he needs to visit the hospital. Why is he in patient clothing, on a wheelchair with a punched tire? Kind of too nice a picture not to help him.

Then he kept asking for money and even coins etc. At that moment, I just walked away and he still called out to me to help... I left the scene without giving him a single cent, not sure if the others gave him any.

I think there are lots of con man and woman around. If you really wanna donate to charity and poor etc, go find the right places. Those that they bum into you are more likely cons than really those in need.

Talking about con man, once saw this man dressed in sort of like hospital patient wear and on a wheelchair with a punched tire. He asked for help in flagging down taxi and said he needs to go to SGH. He then tries to draw in lots of attention and ask for every around him to give him some money for the taxi fare etc.

At first I was thinking ok, quite a sad case of a rather old man and help him put his stuff into the taxi and push him near the cab. Then somehow in my mind I was thinking, why did he carry such a big and heavy luggage bag with him if he needs to visit the hospital. Why is he in patient clothing, on a wheelchair with a punched tire? Kind of too nice a picture not to help him.

Then he kept asking for money and even coins etc. At that moment, I just walked away and he still called out to me to help... I left the scene without giving him a single cent, not sure if the others gave him any.

I think there are lots of con man and woman around. If you really wanna donate to charity and poor etc, go find the right places. Those that they bum into you are more likely cons than really those in need.

dude, how come you didnt donate some coins to me on CNY?

wah lau......

Neutral Newbie

dude, how come you didnt donate some coins to me on CNY?

wah lau......

Your one tire change can be my monthly pay lah... Ask me for coins what for??? [laugh]

Your one tire change can be my monthly pay lah... Ask me for coins what for??? [laugh]

dont joke lah. my tyres where got $20k?

maybe this weekend I go your area again. cheers

Neutral Newbie

dont joke lah. my tyres where got $20k?

maybe this weekend I go your area again. cheers

Wah piang... I where got so good 20k monthly salary, I wish I can pay out this kind of salary to my employees. :D

What new about TS story?...

Every weekend..many are throwing money for in different religious types..

Some have to be 'make to give'....like extortion...to coffers called tithes..while others have to make to buy nonsense at way above reasonable selling rates...to burn or to chant..or whatever.

The BIGGEST CON one of them all...is the one who says..

He'll give YOU 'rebates' but take twice as much from you yearly! :D

↡ Advertisement