Sofarsogood

day time ok la.

if he night time do this then i will start screwing ppl

call police also they wont do anything

Edited by Mllcg

day time ok la.

if he night time do this then i will start screwing ppl

call police also they wont do anything

Normally they will, after 10pm, in the daytime, it's anyone's game.

Just record the same music....and play it at the widow at night using your powerful speakers.

The whole neighborhood will call police. And the drum owner will have a hard time to explain it to the police after 11pm.

Or else in the day time install a Sony MegaBass HiFi system to play your FengFeiFei classics. Since its alread so noisy.....a little it more music will not be any incremental noisier!!

If you can't beat them, join them.

want to play drum at least shut the window or spend some money sound proof the wall, if not i think its not considerate to practise drum n bass in an enclosed area somemore HDB.

Give them a break.. you complain Singapore no talent ? no superstar ? no soccer field ? Where else can the kids go ? If you don't like it, why don't you walk over and see if they can schedule it at a time you're not sleeping or working, whatever. If everything cannot, don't blame gahmen don't groom talents here.

Let us face the truth: people need to sleep around the clock for various reasons in order to serve each other properly. The noise we can do away with (empty vessels make the most noise)

want to play drum at least shut the window or spend some money sound proof the wall, if not i think its not considerate to practise drum n bass in an enclosed area somemore HDB.

I like the way you put it [thumbsup] . Selfish people are noisier people. [thumbsdown]

I say go collect signature of neighbours , them summit it to MP, to Hdb, to wanbao, see how they reply and btw, the last on the list should bepolice since they are famous for bohchap...