PRC scholar:There are more dogs than humans in Singapore

Piyopico

A Local Uni student replied in BYK FB

One FT "Scholar" told me:

He pays NO TUITION FEE

He gets FREE HOSTEL STAY, if no hostel, he gets HOUSING ALLOWANCE to rent a room

He gets a MONTHLY ALLOWANCE

He attends FREE English classes and just need to pass a test. If don't pass, just retake.

He ENJOYS his school vacation by visiting tourist destinations in Singapore

For me,

I TAKE LOAN to pay tuition fees

I PAY for my hostel fees

I WORK PART TIME for my allowance

I struggle to PASS GP to meet the requirement to get a place

I SLOG during my school vacation working in tourist destinations in Singapore

See the difference?

I seriously think we there is something very wrong when we throw money at foreigners while Singaporeans are struggling with rising cost of living.

Why not give a Singaporean the scholarship instead?

↡ Advertisement

I seriously think we there is something very wrong when we throw money at foreigners while Singaporeans are struggling with rising cost of living.

Why not give a Singaporean the scholarship instead?

government agrees with scholar?

Neutral Newbie

My dear friend,

There is no need to imagine, I met many such foreign "scholars" in my course of work.

Yes, they confirmed with me, they enjoyed all the privileges as stated below.

Why can't the garment spend money on its own pure bred in SG and pay,.,., no the word is THROW money at a PARIAH ?

The assumption at work here is, "imported must be better". The fact is, the majority of Singaporeans voted the govt into power. It is foolish to complain now.

What NUS Counselled him ? What a simply FB apology ? Sorry no cure.

NUS values one's academic performance over his integrity and character, thus, he is viewed as a treasured asset. Compare and contrast this with the East Asia Institute of Management and their handling of their case. Which is the more respectable institute here?

(http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20110727-291237.html)

ADD : why do we spend $36mil paying to these Pariahs ? this money can make many, many young men and women in SG better their lives and stay here to contribute to SG and not those Pariahs work here till bond is finished and use the credentials to get better jobs outside of SG

Why our taxpayers money are spent not on us, but spent making us stepping stone for others, I do not know. I will probably never know, that is why I know I will never be selected to wear all white =)

Can you imagine so many "scholars" given scholarships, full expense to live in SG, no monetary stress, just study and at the end ofthe Rainbow guaranteed cushy job after graduate.

In contrast - a Sgean student can't get scholarship - but bright guy , daddy mommy no marnie to pay Uni fees,and still need to serve army...

Why can't the garment spend money on its own pure bred in SG and pay,.,., no the word is THROW money at a PARIAH ?

What NUS Counselled him ? What a simply FB apology ? Sorry no cure. He better watch is back...

ADD : why do we spend $36mil paying to these Pariahs ? this money can make many, many young men and women in SG better their lives and stay here to contribute to SG and not those Pariahs work here till bond is finished and use the credentials to get better jobs outside of SG.

because singaporeans beh kan !! Just look at how many singaporeans actually really do well in exams. People spent time in libraries studying we spend time at home playing facebook or online games. People spend 7-8 hours studying , we spent 7-8 trying to find something to do other than study and now they complain? Wow , amazing complains. It is a demand and supply thing, if we are good , we won't need to import , if we are f--ked up , others import and we complain then we are similar to those goons in US complaining about cheap china goods.

We let people decide our own fates for us ,60% of them actually did. So why complain when you are probably one of those goons which voted for them. Want good pay , want less work , want this want that , comeon lah , just look at the western world , look at what kind of s--t they are in. Everything use future money now see what kind of s--t they put themselves in. Seriously if cannot make it , then just admit and try to work harder to make it. Whine here won't improve your life , it will only probably make you feel better for that few minutes , once back in reality you get the same s--t .

Edited by CH_CO

Please lah......Don't scares our brothers & sisters here. [shocked]

I never scare...when the wind of change comes about and when the wind from the displeased Master blows your way..

Sinkie like you when feeling the wind will take your leave and hide away..

Leaving the few Sinkie left to feel the strength of the wind and to face the loudness of the 'music'...

Typical trait of Sinkie..

Bunch together they tempt the dare..

When the dare get a RESPONSE and the response turned REAL..

Their balls shrink and 'their tails' are between their legs... :D

I never scare...when the wind of change comes about and when the wind from the displeased Master blows your way..

Leaving the few Sinkie left to feel the strength of the wind and to face the loudness of the 'music'...

taking online forum members to confirm will get international news media coverage

Which one of the below you belongs to ?

a) when feeling the wind will take your leave and hide away..

b) the few Sinkie left to feel the strength of the wind and to face the loudness of the 'music'...

c) balls shrink and 'their tails' are between their legs...

Which one of the below you belongs to ?

a) when feeling the wind will take your leave and hide away..

b) the few Sinkie left to feel the strength of the wind and to face the loudness of the 'music'...

c) balls shrink and 'their tails' are between their legs...

Should be' ALL will run away'..another Sinkie trait... except the ones who own and run this web site...

That one cannot run... [laugh]

Not only that ...

Once it happens ..

All advertisers ..also run away...

Let's face it...

Here in Sinkland...once 'someone' gives anything the 'shxt touch'..

The thing becums a leper... :D

taking online forum members to confirm will get international news media coverage

Here you are marooned...no one gives a damn to local sites...or local peasants...

Someone says...run ..you run..

Close means ..

Close... :D

I won't run and will awaits for these Plenty Ass Peoples to take me as easy meat :angry:

Talk like REAL when the 'wind' hasn't blown your way..

Another Sinkie trait!

Anyway, you got 'any meat' on you worth taking , or not? [laugh]

I like your solidarity

A Singapore minister(LBH) happens to met me at Shanghai Pudong Int'l Airport in the Flight waiting room, he asked me how am I doing in China ?

I was really mad with his question, and Fark him Up-side-down infront of other waiting passengers until SQ crews came to his rescue. Do you believe me ?

Edited by Fongmy

A Singapore minister(LBH) happens to met me at Shanghai Pudong Int'l Airport in the Flight waiting room, he asked me how am I doing in China ?

I was really mad with his question, and Fark him Up-side-down infront of other waiting passengers until SQ crews came to his rescue. Do you believe me ?

how he reacted?

must be damn comical...

Talk like REAL when the 'wind' hasn't blown your way..

Another Sinkie trait!

Anyway, you got 'any meat' on you worth taking , or not? [laugh]

I'm REAL, but not as good as Uncle Yap and Dr.Chee.