PRC scholar:There are more dogs than humans in Singapore

Piyopico

He will surely FO from hereafter he graduated.

There is nothing here for a newly graduate. Only good for rich people who got spare money to retire here in Singapore.

↡ Advertisement

i hope one day, those gangster tattooed uncles whom this chinaman "accidentally" brushed against will give him the bashing of his life.

then he will go wallow in self-pity about how easily he was bashed up by singaporean dogs.

hopefully, he will FO to the USA for advanced degree after his NUS bachelor degree.

hopefully, he will also "accidentally" brush against some black dudes or white tattooed dudes.

hopefully, he will end up full of gunshot holes on the street or strung up on the tree with his balls cut off.

yes, that is what they do to arrogant little chinamen who throw their weight around in other people's country.

He will surely FO from hereafter he graduated.

There is nothing here for a newly graduate. Only good for rich people who got spare money to retire here in Singapore.

Dun think so. He must serve his bond for 2 years cos he is on full scholarship.

Yes. That means one less opening for local grad aka dog .................

Something is not right!

[knife]

Something is not right!

[knife]

OK ok..so much anti FT sentiment here.

My suggestion...for any future employer (MCF bros...many hold mgmt post)... got his pic on the net...show him your "barking" skill. I for one won't relent in my qns...if any of his fellow china pig do come for any of my interview. I will show him my "barking" colour. [laugh]

Edited by Kopites

Neutral Newbie

Something is not right!

[knife]

they are going to cut down foreign talents quota according to ytd news

he is wrong,

Singapore has 6 million people, only 2 million are citizen and the 2 million need to work like dog to make a living and pay for oversea scholar to come over and piss on us.

unless he is saying that he is the dog?

Edited by Gukubird

he will be very famous soon...given the sentiment here...

they just dont learn.......if you are unhappy in a foreign country, just keep your bloody opinion to yourself or at least, within your own "country" group...

he is so going to lose his scholarship..

this bugger final year liao, lose scholarship he laggi happy, no need to serve out his bond, just say no $ and take the next plane out....

they are going to cut down foreign talents quota according to ytd news

they gonna cut down those like construction workers, blue collar workers, service sector workers..... not those mid level junks hor......

nowadays these people very tua kang. remember they go do something wrong in hong kong and start blasting the hong kongers as dogs also?

Because such action in their own country will get them sent to gulag.. so they come out and bully residence in other countries..

Farking low life :angry:

Something is not right!

[knife]

why do you think he want to stir s--t at his final year? he just want the gov to revoke his scholarship and this junk will not have to serve in this dog society, and he can FO at the first opportunities available.

Funny when a PRC says something bad about locals,it become a big news.

But when many locals thrash a PRC,it seems to be normal. [knife]

There are more dogs than humans in Chinapore :wacko:

Because such action in their own country will get them sent to gulag.. so they come out and bully residence in other countries..

Farking low life :angry:

I don't think he will dare to bully openly some other countries. If he is in say US, & he was found out he say something like this, good luck to him.

Here people at most don't talk to him, or resent him, or at most, swear at him.

they gonna cut down those like construction workers, blue collar workers, service sector workers..... not those mid level junks hor......

yEAH MAN..cutting down the wrong tree...increasing costs of construction for HDB homes..gahmen raise prices and so wiil private sector cos no rubbish collector, bus driver etc...while the rest of us low tow to the middle class FTs who toast themselves every night thinking they are the supremo race who have come to rescue singapore.

what so funny?

revert all the roles and change the place to china, same thing will happen.... and this will apply to any place on earth ..

Funny when a PRC says something bad about locals,it become a big news.

But when many locals thrash a PRC,it seems to be normal. [knife]