PRC scholar:There are more dogs than humans in Singapore

Piyopico

There are more dogs than humans in Chinapore :wacko:

was in HKG last few days and read alot of Anti-Chinese news as well.

Its more of them coming HKG to take advantage of the limited resources.

The A&E cases for Births shot up 2X, there are 35k births by Mainlanders and the usual jobs taken, affairs, and poor civic habits..

read a section by a Shanghainese saying that in Shanghai, its too late as the floodgates open years ago and Shanghai main lanaguage is PutongHua..

BeiJing also, but only Shenzhen welcomes everyone.

If you have these cities stressed by their own kin in their backyard, SG may faced more culture shock then them.

I do welcome every race to come SG. But its important to blend in if they are here for the long run.

Funny when a PRC says something bad about locals,it become a big news.

But when many locals thrash a PRC,it seems to be normal. [knife]

cos being foreigners, u cannot be rude.

These PRCs have the mentality that the whole world owes it to them, just because their economy is emerging strongly and will eventually topple uncle sam...

http://www.tremeritus.com/2012/02/18/two-t...ents-each-year/

The Senior Parliamentary Secretary for Education, Ms Sim Ann, has disclosed in Parliament that at least 2000 scholarships are awarded to foreign students each year.

This includes about 950 pre-tertiary and 1070 undergraduate students from Asean and non-Asean countries. The scholarships cover both tuition and accommodation.

These scholarships cost $14,000 for pre-tertiary students and between $18,000 and $25,000 (i.e, average of $21,500) for undergraduates.

This works out to about $13.3 million for pre-tertiary students and $23 million for undergraduates, giving a total of at least $36 million.

It took Non-Constituency MP Yee Jenn Jong of the Workers

Edited by Piyopico

KNN , I am from low income group , my daughter O level 8,9 point they dont even want to help pay a single cents for her school fees . All these peoples from nowhere can get grant of 20K a year plus free acomadation .

Thanks to Ms Sim

this is the kind of FT our gahmen are throwing money at. sadly, no chinese/indian worth their salt would ever put sg as their first choice destination. so bo pian lo, let these US and UK rejects cont to demean us.

yes they are and i remember LKy scholarship is not for Singaporean to apply but only applicable to Indian and china students

Well... since he's a scholar (ie, the creme of Chinese crop) and he is here (ie, in Singaopre) on OUR scholarship... that makes him 猪狗不如 right?... and if he the creme of China ... wonder what makes the rest of his contrymen ... [sly]

Sorry ah.. their cream of the crop stays in their country and enrolled in their top uni (Beijing Uni, Qing Hua, Jiao Tong etc).. the CMI ones are the ones that will sign up for bones given out by our govt..

can blame them can we

our government policies support them

even setting aside $10mil to help them integrate into our society

even our ministers ask citizens to welcome and accept them

remember the curry incident

Sorry ah.. their cream of the crop stays in their country and enrolled in their top uni (Beijing Uni, Qing Hua, Jiao Tong etc).. the CMI ones are the ones that will sign up for bones given out by our govt..

Same like our ping pong mei mei... [lipsrsealed]

Edited by Kopites

These are the worst talents especially those who look highly of themselves and looks down on the common men. It will be good if he goes to USA, rather then Singaporeans slogging for him being the boss at a later stage. These people will become more arrogant when he step into the work force coz he will drive nice car, draw high salary and stay nice houses etc while lookin down on the common Singaporeans slogging away. Don't mind he FO after getting his papers. We don't need such leadership. :angry:

I have seen quite a number of them, came here to get a free (and paid) PhD, bought HDB flat, get citizenship here and then use the citizenship here as a stepping stone to USA, and sold the HDB back to our locals at a great profit.

And we are the ones who funded their education and ended up buying the expensive HDB flats from them.

We have been pawned big time.

KNN , I am from low income group , my daughter O level 8,9 point they dont even want to help pay a single cents for her school fees . All these peoples from nowhere can get grant of 20K a year plus free acomadation .

Thanks to Ms Sim

SGeans are damn pitiful..

China people call you Dogs.

Taiwan people call you Pee Sai.

Ang Mo like to beat up Taxi driver and trick our lonely spinsters

Anymore ???

↡ Advertisement