PRC scholar:There are more dogs than humans in Singapore

Piyopico

You got it wrong. FTs are threatening the social fabric.

you can't sense my sarcasm?

Grace Fu expects Singaporeans to put up with bad habits from foreigners, and labeling those who vocalized their unhappiness with the current state affairs as threatening the social fabric.

I think it's bullocks...

Obviously their vote count isn't low enough, not enough seats lose yet for them to wake up their idea.

↡ Advertisement

you can't sense my sarcasm?

Grace Fu expects Singaporeans to put up with bad habits from foreigners, and labeling those who vocalized their unhappiness with the current state affairs as threatening the social fabric.

I think it's bullocks...

Obviously their vote count isn't low enough, not enough seats lose yet for them to wake up their idea.

Oops...I see your point now.

I would very much like to see how Grace defend this s--t head of a scholar calling Singaporeans dogs.

A cohesive, harmonious community take years to build up. We, the born n bred citizens, grew up mostly in the HDB heartland, as kids, regardless of race, played, studied together, had fun queuing up for food and eating together during recess time. Neighbours looking out for one another. Did national service and chiong sua together. We have that shared experience of what it means to be a Singaporean. We earned it.

And now, we have to accept outsiders, who shd be grateful to be residing and studying in this safe and unique country, who take pot shots at us and we are told to put up with it.

Edited by Toothiewabbit

Humility is to have people slap your left face and you offer your right to be slapped as well. [laugh]

stupidity is to welcome them with open arms and open legs ....... [laugh]

funny... how come i setup threads people will come in supporting the other side.

here they all disappear?

wheres bros wishcumtrue, acieed and some others to balance out the arguments?

A cohesive, harmonious community take years to build up. We, the born n bred citizens, grew up mostly in the HDB heartland, as kids, regardless of race, played, studied together, had fun queuing up for food and eating together during recess time. Neighbours looking out for one another. Did national service and chiong sua together. We have that shared experience of what it means to be a Singaporean. We earned it.

And now, we have to accept outsiders, who shd be grateful to be residing and studying in this safe and unique country, who take pot shots at us and we are told to put up with it.

these guys are likely taking our govt for a ride, scholarship included... at the opportnate moment, they will leave without saying a word of geniune thank.... i hope i could be proven wrong.

Please beware of what you have label nurses as low skills . This is incorrect! Nursing is a profession to be respected. I hope you can change your statement.

these guys are likely taking our govt for a ride, scholarship included... at the opportnate moment, they will leave without saying a word of geniune thank.... i hope i could be proven wrong.

Sorry to disappoint you, you will not be proven wrong for this matter

funny... how come i setup threads people will come in supporting the other side.

here they all disappear?

wheres bros wishcumtrue, acieed and some others to balance out the arguments?

Because people here are not biased, UNLIKE some. Wrong means wrong. Right means right. And in this instant, that fellow is wrong to have said that. [:/]

He says he is only complaining wor. Small matter wor. Msg deleted oredi wor.

unrepentant little leech

big or small matter is for us to decide, not for him to say

Edited by Without_a_car

Because people here are not biased, UNLIKE some. Wrong means wrong. Right means right. And in this instant, that fellow is wrong to have said that. [:/]

Wrong means wrong. Then why do you seem to have your sense of wrong muddled simply because we're chinese and they're chinese sometimes? Not this time though so you're getting a +1

Why he keep "bumping" into uncles?

Bump and grind?

Bump once or twice understandable but always

keep bumping?

:D

u nvr been to cheena? there prc enjoy body contact in public even if no crowd & prc dont bathe or wash hand after toilet spit everywhere even inside bus too then wipe their nose fluid on the seat

ok their 5k history was burnt overnight in case u wonder, some bullcrap called mao's bowel movement

u nvr been to cheena? there prc enjoy body contact in public even if no crowd & prc dont bathe or wash hand after toilet spit everywhere even inside bus too then wipe their nose fluid on the seat

ok their 5k history was burnt overnight in case u wonder, some bullcrap called mao's bowel movement

I have only been to HK & Macau and after reading the unhygenic practice I don't think I want to go.

I will stick to going to Japan for holidays.

:D

↡ Advertisement