Budget 2012: 12.5 billion of Defence spending

Wind30

Our forum mate adrainli has 1 captain under him.... [laugh]

Wow, u still remember. [laugh]

My ICT also doing nothing, but I have no complains. :D I enjoy my time there, spend time walking ard the base and look at new hardware. Nice cookhouse food. Workout at the gym. TCSS with the seniors and previous batchboys. Most of the time reading newspaper from front page till back page and then from back page till front page.

Only mouse I click during ICT is to surf web and MCF. I look thru the history, saw ppl there also surf MCF. [laugh]

Me so happy to go holiday chalet(my wife calls it so) annually. Two more low key and I'm gona miss the camp. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

they didn't mention there is a camera there too lor. So they already tell U that is not a speed cam.

Cos many idiots see the physical camera... will still slow down.. dunno for fark?

u didn't raised this issue up huh?? Got procedure one. And they already budget for. Unless U didn't report.

Usually raise liao.. somehow the issue will stop at someone who lazy to submit the report to higher ups..

Wow, u still remember. [laugh]

My ICT also doing nothing, but I have no complains. :D I enjoy my time there, spend time walking ard the base and look at new hardware. Nice cookhouse food. Workout at the gym. TCSS with the seniors and previous batchboys. Most of the time reading newspaper from front page till back page and then from back page till front page.

Only mouse I click during ICT is to surf web and MCF. I look thru the history, saw ppl there also surf MCF. [laugh]

Me so happy to go holiday chalet(my wife calls it so) annually. Two more low key and I'm gona miss the camp. [laugh]

I have a friend also from Navy.. every ICT go sailing.. he say the food and entertainment is comparable to Star Cruise.. [laugh]

u didn't raised this issue up huh?? Got procedure one. And they already budget for. Unless U didn't report.

Raised when first discovered, which is 3 years ago. Raise again every year when we come in for ICT. Lost hope already.

actually the defence budget would be higher if they re-call all the high earners for reservist. u should notice that airline pilots, oil traders etc were only called up for 1, at most 2 ICTs. Then you won't see them again. :D

Animal Farm, bro.

Hmmm, I know of a SIA pilot who attends his ICT regularly. In fact, he same as me from Navy and then ORD sign up as SIA pilot. Can teach him how to siam??? Probably I can let him know how to siam too!!! [laugh]

Cos many idiots see the physical camera... will still slow down.. dunno for fark?

I think slow down okay. But got ppl. Go at 120. Then last min slow to 70. Those are killer. Ibtry to keep at 3rd lane near those area to avoid this ppl.

Raised when first discovered, which is 3 years ago. Raise again every year when we come in for ICT. Lost hope already.

U raise to who?? Reservist also huh?? Confirm won't be don't. If U want have to look for their building manager, usually S4. They will know and settle for U... Unless S4 is NSF, then see if he hardworking or not Liao. Mine is active unit so always change if report.

I think slow down okay. But got ppl. Go at 120. Then last min slow to 70. Those are killer. Ibtry to keep at 3rd lane near those area to avoid this ppl.

120 on the uber tight lane 1 on Banjamin Shears Bridge is suicidal... the margin of error is ultra thin...

I have a friend also from Navy.. every ICT go sailing.. he say the food and entertainment is comparable to Star Cruise.. [laugh]

Wow, so lucky, can go sailing. Me posted to base.

Some of my mates posted to civil resources for the navy. They go to civil resource owners and do inspection + networking for their own job. Not bad, not like me stuck in base.

Wow, so lucky, can go sailing. Me posted to base.

Some of my mates posted to civil resources for the navy. They go to civil resource owners and do inspection + networking for their own job. Not bad, not like me stuck in base.

I get to understand how Banglahs felt. <_<

U raise to who?? Reservist also huh?? Confirm won't be don't. If U want have to look for their building manager, usually S4. They will know and settle for U... Unless S4 is NSF, then see if he hardworking or not Liao. Mine is active unit so always change if report.

At the end of each ICT got survey form and standard question one. Will ask u happy with unit and whether want to transfer out. I know mine is like that.

Nowadays even better welfare, got this cohesion day where they will plan for one day during the ICT period go "outside" gathering like bowling, zoo, nature walk or gathering.

If not happy, just voice out, they will arrange for you to talk to superior. For us its Nalcom, they in charge of reservist for navy personnel.

sailing vry sian

It depends..........whether u sail as passenger or crew. [laugh] As crew, of cos sian lah. As passenger, life is shiok ah!!! NSmen mostly sail as passenger. Even have to put up show also always act as casualty. :D

should just buy drones and use NSmen to remote control them, sure gd use of 'thinking soldiers'

This one best suited for the video games generation... those born in the 90s... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement