Remy Ong hit and run

MacDuck

yup i share same view and as mentioned, this is totally overblown by netizens

his prata skills really not as good as his bowling skills though. haah

I am one who didnt know abt hit and run applying to animal too... there nothing we can do if the poor animal decided to rush out of the busy road to get killed... but the poor dead animal willl properly cause a road hazard if not removed... seen how a dead dog caused accident when driver try to siam it...

Good Boy, but I wonder if he's abit too idealistic about what the world should be, eventually he may realise that it's hard to change the way things are. But I take it as a positive trait of the Gen Y and Zs.

He is, but he's young so I guess he'll learn as he grows older

He came back for his number plate I think [laugh]

Left at the crime scene, so bo bian must go back retrieve evidence.

Hit something, first reaction should be see what u hit and check for the car damage mah, wondering what kind of story do we expect to hear from him?

Neutral Newbie

Left at the crime scene, so bo bian must go back retrieve evidence.

Hit something, first reaction should be see what u hit and check for the car damage mah, wondering what kind of story do we expect to hear from him?

why cant you give him the benefit of the doubt, that he went back to check if he really did hit something?

there are good in the world

To be honest, I don't think you are very nice person in real working life but rather a smiling assassin.

i wont dispute that many people are very nice in real life.

like Throttle [rolleyes]

Not siding him, he handled the situation badly and I pointed it out, however I wonder how many people would really stop if they ran over an animal, I have seen vehicles running over cats and none of them stopped and I would feel sorry for the cat struggling in pain, so it is easy to criticize but difficult to practise in real life.

Someone told me this before. A buddha will see everyone as a buddha and a pig will see everyone as a pig.

You wont stop doesnt mean other people wont. Just because you dont believe in something, it doesnt mean it dont exist.

Someone told me this before. A buddha will see everyone as a buddha and a pig will see everyone as a pig.

You wont stop doesnt mean other people wont. Just because you dont believe in something, it doesnt mean it dont exist.

I never say I won't stop, please do not turn this personal, I am just skeptical if everyone will take the moral high ground and stop if they hit an animal, especially if it's on an expressway.

Sorry to say BUT your analogy is totally flawed [rifle] . Try again next time

you cant articulate your case for nuts.

pls go back to school , imbecile

Edited by Comnao

Why I still many dead dog on PIE, some at the side on some major road and no one remove it..... The rest of the drivers just siam the dead dog body [rolleyes]

Read today's ST, it mentioned need to stop to render assistance if langah with following animals (quite specific):

Any horse, cattle, ass, mule, sheep, pig, goat or dog.

Some animals are more equal than others.

If langah with bigger animals like kangaroo, elephant, tiger, lion, high chances of car/driver dead.

If langah with small animal like cat, mouse, cockroach, ants, these animals are too small to notice. A cat probably has 9 lives. I langah cats twice. Both times can only hear some meat grinding sounds emitted underneath. Cannot locate the victims. Last was the cat dashed across the road, stop a moment in front of my car and stare at me, and grrrrrrrrrrrrr off it went. Also cannot locate the victim. Or perhaps, I can say the cat hit my car and run away? [laugh]

If langah snakes and turtles, oohhh, it's like speeding through humps. [rolleyes]

I have seen many dogs run over by vehicles and nobody stop their vehicles or move the dogs away. I guess not many people will stop if langah a dog.

I hope Remy Ong will adopt the puppies to make up for his action for killing the mother, all 8 of them, anyway he so rich, sure can pamper them.

wait he throw them into bowling alley then u know

I hope Remy Ong will adopt the puppies to make up for his action for killing the mother, all 8 of them, anyway he so rich, sure can pamper them.

a douchebag like him take care of the puppies? [rolleyes]