Vehicle Model: BOXSTER 2.9 A

Chassis No.: WP0ZZZ98Z9U700532

Engine No.: MA120902274

Engine Capacity: 2893 cc

Maximum Laden Weight: 1670 kg

Unladen Weight: 1440 kg

Year Of Manufacture: 2009

Original Registration Date: 19 Jun 2009

"REMI ONG! Singapore Best bowler, National athlete, International Bowler. You totally don't deserve my respect. After what happened today, i think the whole world should know what you just did. A disgrace to Singapore.

At around 1pm at Safra NSRCC outside the sailing club, you were speeding and you hit a female pregnant dog and you ran away, thank god you left your car plate at the scene. The Female dog was lying unconsciously in the middle of the road, i was there and a couple of cycling quickly blocked the road and carried the dog away. The female dog was pregnant and you fled the scene. 10mins later, the dog went in to a fit and 10mins after that, the dog was dead, with two broken legs, external bleeding and miscarriage. Did you finally realized what's wrong?

more cyclist came and helped out, we called the SPCA and the Police. We took the number plate with the dog and this will be spread around Singapore. And guys, the story still haven't end yet.

He came back to scene with his Girlfriend, and the story he told us and the story the Girlfriend told us are wonderful.

First, he said, he ran over the dog and the dog is already lying on the road- ****ing hell, you were driving a Porsche, and everybody knows that the height of you car, there's no way you can ran over. Instead, you actually hit the dog, therefore your car plate dropped off.

Secondly, you said that you fled because you didn't know what happened, and you went to fetch your girlfriend - **** you, you girlfriend said that she SAW that you didn't hit the dog, wait, so your girlfriend saw that you didn't hit the dog, and you said that you went to fetch your girlfriend after the scene. So what is what?

and the only thing that we suspected you came back, is because while you went to fetch your girlfriend, she saw the missing car plate, so went back to the scene and retrieve it because your afraid that we might track you down.

Remy Ong, it's a small world huh? None of the cyclist acutally knew you were Remy until i gave up your identity." - Source - Singapore Eastern Cyclist

...cyclist "was cycling back from mandai through coastal, the dog was really heavy, and it's pregnant. had 2 person to try to carry the dog to side, gave the dog some water through my bottle, and realized it was bleeding from the nose, might be or could have be having internal injuries"

I believe to be confused [confused] : female pregnant dog? Dog=male? Bitch=female? So pregnant bitch?

After hitting the bitch, ran over it normal, since car did not stop.

Evidence+witnesses. But is he among Elites? [confused]

What the...?

This Remy Ong very famous eh?

How come so many readers interested? [confused]

591 User(s) are reading this topic (565 Guests)and 0 Anonymous Users)

31 Members: Imaginary, Krieger, Arowana23, Flyingwings, Anjoy, Roadhogger, Stress, Yaris15, Mazda2gal, Fondue, Accordboy, Changman999, Cba6p, Tleslie, Sei_fei_loh, Sunlight, Patwong, Civic2000, Monoswift, Jun86, Laserjet, Donut, Tjkbeluga, Searching, Beaver, Spikey, Kevcel, Friendstar, Mikepitt, Alan39, Laggydeacon

1 minute later becomes

655 User(s) are reading this topic (628 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

3 minute later becomes

739 User(s) are reading this topic (710 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

Someone hyperlink this thread externally... hopefully MCF wun crash

Edited by CKP

Anyway it's viral on every forum already, poor Remy, he is actually quite a nice guy in real life.

Already added to his wiki profile. Viral much [laugh] .

Found this when I google his name because I dont know who he is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remy_Ong

On a side note, roos on site gets knocked down all the time and you see them dead on the road almost every trip!

What the...?

31 Members: Imaginary, Krieger, Arowana23, Flyingwings, Anjoy, Roadhogger, Stress, Yaris15, Mazda2gal, Fondue, Accordboy, Changman999, Cba6p, Tleslie, Sei_fei_loh, Sunlight, Patwong, Civic2000, Monoswift, Jun86, Laserjet, Donut, Tjkbeluga, Searching, Beaver, Spikey, Kevcel, Friendstar, Mikepitt, Alan39, Laggydeacon

I m only interested in the dog.

What the...?

I m only interested in the dog.

Forgive me too, I am not making excuses for him but as a semi-celebrity, he was probably worried about what the incident will have on his reputation, and his first instinct was to run. Perhaps it's only human nature, I do not now if he came back after rationalizing about it or for his car plate, but so how, what do we netizens want to do to him? Flame him for life?

I totally agree with you that he is a nice guy.

Under the Road Traffic Act, if you are involved in an accident where a person or an animal is injured, you have to stop your vehicle and help the victims.

If not, you can face a fine up to $3,000 or be jailed up to a year.

For a subsequent conviction, you can be fined up to $5,000 or jailed up to two years.

Lawyer Luke Lee told The New Paper: 'Animals are protected under the same law as humans.'

What the...?

1 minute later becomes

655 User(s) are reading this topic (628 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

3 minute later becomes

739 User(s) are reading this topic (710 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

Someone hyperlink this thread externally... hopefully MCF wun crash

i dont care who remy ong is.....i do care when an innocent animal is killed. Yes, it is an accident, but have the decency to check the poor animal out

i just watched Hachiko and "A tale of Mari and the 3 puppies" over the weekend.

Cried like no tomorrow.

oh japanese dog right?

such shows very "feeling". , i can understand.

↡ Advertisement