Remy Ong hit and run

MacDuck

Forgive me too, I am not making excuses for him but as a semi-celebrity, he was probably worried about what the incident will have on his reputation, and his first instinct was to run. Perhaps it's only human nature, I do not now if he came back after rationalizing about it or for his car plate, but so how, what do we netizens want to do to him? Flame him for life?

Semi-celebrity for hitting bitch, new category? [confused]

↡ Advertisement

What the...?

This Remy Ong very famous eh?

How come so many readers interested? [confused]

591 User(s) are reading this topic (565 Guests)and 0 Anonymous Users)

31 Members: Imaginary, Krieger, Arowana23, Flyingwings, Anjoy, Roadhogger, Stress, Yaris15, Mazda2gal, Fondue, Accordboy, Changman999, Cba6p, Tleslie, Sei_fei_loh, Sunlight, Patwong, Civic2000, Monoswift, Jun86, Laserjet, Donut, Tjkbeluga, Searching, Beaver, Spikey, Kevcel, Friendstar, Mikepitt, Alan39, Laggydeacon

1 minute later becomes

655 User(s) are reading this topic (628 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

3 minute later becomes

739 User(s) are reading this topic (710 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

Someone hyperlink this thread externally... hopefully MCF wun crash

Free publicity for him [thumbsup]

No end to this, he may be wrong, but if it's any other guy, we may not even be bothered or at worse kbkb another elite involved in hit and run. If it's a vios and a man on the street, I bet very few will care.

i dont care who remy ong is.....i do care when an innocent animal is killed. Yes, it is an accident, but have the decency to check the poor animal out

Aye, I have no reason to doubt your sincere concern for the dog, but I doubt you represent the majority since the description "dog" is missing the the thread title.

Previous hit and run threads did not generate so much interest, thus the logical conclusion is the high interest must be linked to "Remy Ong".

They click thread, then see the dog picture.

[cool]

Edited by CKP

Aye, I have no interest to doubt your sincere concern for the dog, but I doubt you represent the majority since the description "dog" is missing the the thread title.

Previous hit and run threads did not generate so much interest, thus the logical conclusion is the high interest must be linked to "Remy ong".

[cool]

yes, "DOG" is missing in the title. But the picture is there.

It only a fu(king dog.

Whenever I go China I sure eat it.

1 word DELICIOUS

Omg cant belive that will be someone saying this. Dogs are better friends than humans. Hope you hong gao kan

This is somehow related to the cheena scholar who says singapore too many dogs... mebbe this fella Remy Ong working in collusion to reduce the canine population in the country.

whatever the outcome.speeding on his car killing a dog on the road is definitely wrong

no matter how nice he is..it's still wrong doing ..some clowns here can laugh off as it's only a dog.

if it's your pet or love ones...i bet you wont comment much or even joke about it.

remy ong must pay for it..be it a fined or jail term.

Waahh, what's wrong with our public figures? So many boo boo big time!

it's the golden age of the internet ... last time these kind of things nobody can know cause coverup by mainstream press... nowadays, every mother son with a phonecam can be an online reporter.

To be fair this news is only so hyped up because he's a national bowler/semi-celebrity lah. If its some other guy that ran over the dog he probably wouldnt have received so much attention. cut the guy some slack.

hmm, lucky not all porsche owners are like that, but since he came back, it does show he took some responsibility

took responsibility to search for the missing number plate [laugh]

↡ Advertisement