Remy Ong hit and run

MacDuck

Omg cant belive that will be someone saying this. Dogs are better friends than humans. Hope you hong gao kan

Stupid ppl than treat dogs as best frens. My best fren = human.

Dog is a d@mn fu(king animal.

It is FOOD!!!

Ho Gao gan? They hv chance? Whenever i see any animals near me, I kick them hard.

That time in jb, I knock down a fu(king dog, cb bumper abit dent, so I sit down there n watch it die slowly, it crying so i tell it, 你活该, 好狗不挡路。

If my bumper no dent , I still can give it a few hard kick n die faster so he suffer less.

It is FOOD!!!

Ho Gao gan? They hv chance? Whenever i see any animals near me, I kick them hard.

That time in jb, I knock down a fu(king dog, cb bumper abit dent, so I sit down there n watch it die slowly, it crying so i tell it, 你活该, 好狗不挡路。

If my bumper no dent , I still can give it a few hard kick n die faster so he suffer less.

1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

He's a bowler, 300 has significance to him, no bearing on this accident

from today onwards he can change his plate to 1.

f#%ing hope every ball he throws ends up in the longkang.

[rifle] [rifle]

It is FOOD!!!

wa na beh chee bye to think you type this.

go ahead and knock them down, one of these days ur farking turn and the dogs will surround u and lick ur wounds. who knows, they might take turns to hump u while ur moaning in pain wif blood over ur face.

on behalf of the dog u knocked down, i hope u knn die a slow and painful death. soon.

To be fair this news is only so hyped up because he's a national bowler/semi-celebrity lah. If its some other guy that ran over the dog he probably wouldnt have received so much attention. cut the guy some slack.

you are not wrong.

i agree.

this matter is unnecessarily over blown.

over and out

This fella just claimed according to Ch 5 news that he thought his car "just brushed against the dog's tail" & was why he did not stop.

If it was just a "brush" that caused his car's license plate to be dislodged, the poor animal's tail must be the size of a tree trunk...

[rolleyes]

ok give Remy a break, it's out in the news already, he said he will take responsibility, he tot it's a brush across's the bitch's tail, sway him, maybe if his number plate was not left on the scen,e we will believe him