Remy Ong hit and run

MacDuck

For discussion sake, what if the animal Remy knock down is a rodent? Will the public react differently?

For pure discussion sake, what if he knock u down? Will the public have the same outcry?

There was another movie by richard gere and a jap dog which i have forgotten the title. The dog waited at the train station everyday for his "master" richard gere to come home from home everyday. Wifey..sob sob...one whole box of tissue. [bigcry]

Hachiko: a dog's tale.

In 1990s, scientist from Sony managed to repair a vinyl recording of the original hachiko barking. The radio station that day hit unchallenged number of listeners till today.

And by the way, the most sad dog show is "a tale of mari and the 3 puppies"

Neutral Newbie

So, what happened to the ang mor ambassador who knocked down the motorist a few years back?

Settled already?

Some ppl just like that..... then after a while, will forget about them..

Neutral Newbie

So, what happened to the ang mor ambassador who knocked down the motorist a few years back?

Settled already?

Elite's law.

I tot that was a tree branch. Let's move on.

Cant just say hit tree brance, the real elite will add another point, the car got very good SOUND PROOF.

that's how the elite said it. <_<

Settled already?

That one was reported in the news not too long ago....still being trialed. Not point keep talking about it when there is progress in persecuting him.

Sorry for the dogs..

Wat can the police do to him?

Ban him from eating hotdog for the rest of his life as a remembrance. [:p]

396270_327347677315313_100001202492528_997138_274427088_n.jpg

Edited by Csnewbie

http://www.todayonline.com/Sports/EDC12022...rs-car-hits-dog

Contrary to other reports, Remy Ong did admit mistake and responsibility after he came back to the scene.

He understood the public's reaction, adding: "At the end of the day, I did hit the dog. No matter what I say, I am in the wrong, be it whether I knew about it or not."

I think this sentence is important as he did at some point admit his mistake. But this was not reflected in all reports to the incident

Dead dog tell no tale..

There alot of cyclists.. Hope 1 witness step forward.

Ccb

Pregnant dog can run so fast ah.

we need dog whisperer to get the truth...else Remy gonna be houndted

he upgrade to porker le ar?

i thought he bimmer?

oni boxster mah....lowest end...not like 911 or wat...chey

http://www.todayonline.com/Sports/EDC12022...rs-car-hits-dog

Contrary to other reports, Remy Ong did admit mistake and responsibility after he came back to the scene.

He understood the public's reaction, adding: "At the end of the day, I did hit the dog. No matter what I say, I am in the wrong, be it whether I knew about it or not."

I think this sentence is important as he did at some point admit his mistake. But this was not reflected in all reports to the incident

When was this sentence made? 20 minutes after hitting the victim, indeed its important?