Search
Where cheap PS3

• Search this thread
17 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:06 PM

A_nesta84
  • A_nesta84
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all,

am looking to buy a PS 3 slim. Where is the most ideal place to get an ideal price and bundle. thanks

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:15 PM

AhJason
  • AhJason
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I want to know too. Feel like playing Tekken. laugh.gif

Hi all,

am looking to buy a PS 3 slim. Where is the most ideal place to get an ideal price and bundle. thanks

MCF's Resident Tok Cock King

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:06 AM

Wonderlife89
  • Premium member
    Wonderlife89
    Neutral Newbie

2late..i juz sold my 320 gb 4 months old at 335sgd biggrin.gif

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:34 AM

Qpik
  • Premium member
    Qpik
    Turbocharged

U can check out following,

Qisahn.com (www.qisahn.com) (I got a game console from them)
545 Orchard Road #05-07,
Far East Shopping Centre (Not Plaza!!)
Singapore 238882
Telephone: 31103518
Operating hours: 12pm to 8pm (Daily)
Payment: Cash or Bank transfer only. Strictly no NETS or Credit Cards.

Or
Funzsquare (www.funzsquare.com)
14, Far East Plaza
#02-53, Scotts Road
Singapore 228213
Contact Numbers
Tel :688-74802
Opening Hours
Monday Saturday 12pm 9pm
Sunday 12pm 8pm

Or (only gotten games from them)
GameWerks (www.gamewerks.com.sg)
Address : Blk 442 Clementi Ave 3
#01-83

It is difficult to make a Man understand anything especially when his salary expect him not to understand anything.

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:35 AM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Qishan is good and cheap.
Cash n carry.

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:34 PM

Booboon
  • Booboon
    6th Gear

buy from HWZ. Some of the 2ndhand units selling at decent price.
Nick Foo, 37
IT Trainer
Sometimes I quite Eng.

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:25 PM

A_nesta84
  • A_nesta84
    4th Gear

Thanks for info. Btw can ps3 play dl or pirated games?

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:30 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious

Nope. But You can buy 2nd games from shops or gameaxis forum.

Prices for ps3 is more or less standard+/ - tens of dollars.

Advise you to get first hand for ps3.

just go where is convenient for you.

Can go ps3 thread to ask for info. Dj spike, kingcopa, milktooth all there
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:52 PM

Estrangable
  • Estrangable
    5th Gear

Hi all,

for console, always go for first hand...dun save on it.

Games wise, of cos go for second hand if you dun mind waiting for a while.
----------------------------------------------------------

"Hatred isn't something you're born with. It gets taught. At school, they said segregation is what's said in the bible... Genesis 9, Verse 27. At 7 years of age, you get told it enough times, you believe it. You believe the hatred. You live it... you breathe it. You marry it."
Mississippi Burning, 1988

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:53 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    Turbocharged

Not with brand new set. If you're luck to find one with firmware 3.51 and below,you may soft mod it tto play downloaded games.
RIP Johnny.

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:05 PM

A_nesta84
  • A_nesta84
    4th Gear

Nope. But You can buy 2nd games from shops or gameaxis forum.

Prices for ps3 is more or less standard+/ - tens of dollars.

Advise you to get first hand for ps3.

just go where is convenient for you.

Can go ps3 thread to ask for info. Dj spike, kingcopa, milktooth all there

Thanks pal. Because I saw from comic connection etc they have it too. Not sure what the standard bundle. So I guess brand new model will not be able to mod it. But once mod , can't play online game?

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:02 PM

Jansonfinn
  • Premium member
    Jansonfinn
    Clutched

But once mod , can't play online game?

Yes, this is what I heard from my friend also

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:36 PM

Mrmilktooth
  • Premium member
    Mrmilktooth
    6th Gear

i think the pricing not alot of difference..

range should be from 350+ to 400 .. (160gb & 320gb).

depends on your convenience..

i just buy 2 games also.. 1 2nd hand game but still very new(packaging) can play good enough. can save some $$..

New games will cost about 60ish to 70 depending on location too..

buy fifa 12 la.. i just had some games with DJ last weekend.. or BF3 like the rest of the gang are on..
MCF Premier League:Wolfsburg

MCF PS4 mrmilktooth

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:37 PM

Kingcopa
  • Kingcopa
    2Fast2Furious

i think the pricing not alot of difference..

range should be from 350+ to 400 .. (160gb & 320gb).

depends on your convenience..

i just buy 2 games also.. 1 2nd hand game but still very new(packaging) can play good enough. can save some $$..

New games will cost about 60ish to 70 depending on location too..

buy fifa 12 la.. i just had some games with DJ last weekend.. or BF3 like the rest of the gang are on..

Add me leh.. can have a few game w u too
Someone said 'football is more important than life and death to you' and I said 'Listen, it's more important than that.'
PSN ID: thegod09
时间和乳沟一样,挤一挤就有了

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:43 PM

Mrmilktooth
  • Premium member
    Mrmilktooth
    6th Gear

noted.. weekend then free la to play..
MCF Premier League:Wolfsburg

MCF PS4 mrmilktooth

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:49 PM

Kingcopa
  • Kingcopa
    2Fast2Furious

noted.. weekend then free la to play..

no hurry lah... this weekend i bo eng too
Someone said 'football is more important than life and death to you' and I said 'Listen, it's more important than that.'
PSN ID: thegod09
时间和乳沟一样,挤一挤就有了

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:51 PM

Angguguay
  • Angguguay
    Turbocharged

no hurry lah... this weekend i bo eng too

why bo eng? biggrin.gif
PSN ID = itsagg (and they call me AGG or AngGuGuay or Scholar or Professor or Starscream or HL)
MCF PS3 Gamers Information Portal

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:47 PM

A_nesta84
  • A_nesta84
    4th Gear

FIFA 12 is a must buy for PS3 isnt it. 2nd cds oso can play online right?

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Others Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users