Suggestion on changing car

Geniuspear

was considering 2L lancer too, price wise very cheap for a big spacious and 2l car... insurance also cheaper only rd tax exp.

but alot in the market already lup evo body kit liao, only fuel cap still round nv change lolol

↡ Advertisement

Hey there....do look at the below for your choices...economic cars only la...

- Chevy Cruze 5 SportsBack

- Citroen DS4 2012

- Ford Focus 2012

- VW Jetta Comfort

If you looking for Focus or Jetta, you can approach me. Can intro pple to you.

Thanks.

Most make now come with low CC but with turbo thus giving more BHP.

Get a 2nd hand Jetta Sports. 1 year car is about 100k now. Got the space and the power you need. Not necessary to drive a manual car to have power. Jetta does 0-100 in 8.6sec.

Road tax is 620 per year. My current insurance is 1.2K with 50% NCD.

Many peopla have the perception that conti car is high maintenance. conti car do sericing every 15k while jap/kor car does servicing every 10k. Although it cost slightly more for conti car but it sort of even out. Parts wise is also getting cheaper as there are more and more conti car on the road.

Hi Geniuspear, want power and a sedan car... i recomend you buy either EVO 10, Subaru Legacy GT, Renault Megane RS or Audi A4. at least 2L and 200 hp <

Car under dad's name, car insurance still needs $3.2?! Kia koup car insurance so high???

Can't believe till now, there are still people view korea car no good?! If a car got some minor problems, i think any cars also happened.

Hi guys, im new here need some advise. Basically im driving a 1.6A Kia Koup at the moment. Reg march 2010, I bought it recently on Oct 2011 at the price of 73k and down 5k took a 68k loan. recently car gimme me abit of hiccup. advised by gf's uncle who owns a reputable workshop tat kia cannot buy 1, buy jap car better ( maybe he stereotype ba :( ). my fren ( a car dealer ), say he will help me sell at 72k. after some calculation, he say i will earn abt 4k, so the installment i pay consider rent car and downpayment lppl. but gd enuff consider i dun have to fork out money i sell. Ppl told me can breakeven/earn abit good enuff better let go cos korean car ( sigh ).

frens/gf/family kp tis car 2 door, very troublesome. i personally feel tis car is very under powered, and as a "poser" status, really kana jio by ppl often and luff by some ppl ... zzzzz

my concern is should i sell it? planning to get manual car and abt 2L if possible. cos most of the time i will ferry family/friends around and the car really under powered... struggling to move... especially upslope can die.

car dealer fren told me to get balloon scheme, installment lower but at end of day no scrape value. anyone can tell me pros n cons of tis scheme? heard good n bad stuff about it...

was tinking of changing to euro R or civic.. any suggestion?

oh yes, my insurance is 3.2k ( under dad's name no NCD also no claim b4 )... looking for a car tat insurance lower ... prefer 2k+ or so...

from what I see from my friends who are owning KIA cars, I don't hear any complain from them.

what sort of hiccup you are facing now? if you asked me, i think you got a lemon car?

i reckon that your car is still under warranty, why don't you send back to C&C for a detailed check?

before you buy a coup

from what I see from my friends who are owning KIA cars, I don't hear any complain from them.

what sort of hiccup you are facing now? if you asked me, i think you got a lemon car?

i reckon that your car is still under warranty, why don't you send back to C&C for a detailed check?

before you buy a coup

before you buy a coup

eh geniuspear.. how underpower is underpower? i used to drive honda jazz 1.3l always fetch alot ppl i oso dun feel underpower... since you have a budget, just get a car that is spacious enough to fetch ur family...

power is never enough... just drive safe... save up more $$$ next time then get a more powerful car... keep paying installment till end of till car scrap oso not good.. imagine when ur car scrap, u get $0 back.. the cycle begans again.....

Im hoping not to spent so much on a car. Biz picking up so dont wanna commit too much. Volvo is nice... I like one but pricr abit steep now. Was tinking of getting a 08 lancer gt at about 50+ k.. Installment abt 800+ .. Wid balloon only 700+... 2l manual... Spacious. Body kit do nice nice like evo haha. Wanted get evo but installment is 1k even.if i down.20-30k... Fc bad and im nt a tracker also...

a word of advice, the lancer ex gt is as powerful as an accord which isn't any more powerful than your koup at speeds < 120km/h

the k20 is only powerful after 120km/h so you will still find the car underpowered

My same thots.

Cars so bloody expensive to upkeep.

All car expenses in, Smelly smelly will cost 15k CASH per year.

If the job doesnt require one.........please dump the car.

Better take the money go New Zealand or Europe holiday for 1 MONTH every year. ^_^

Base on what you described, from a financial stand point, i don't suggest you should own a car.

Advice to TS: check your insurance quote first. Easy to check would be directasia and aviva.

If your koup is already 3.2k, how much do you think a true performance would be?

Finally I always believe it's more the driver than the car. I have seen Jazz and Wish very hiong on the road, despite their low power.

Why not consider Toyota Mark X?

Considering the size and 2.5L Engine with 200+ hp, it sure is powerful and spacious enough for you.

The price 2nd hand is just about the same as Accord 2.0.

Edited by C-K

Neutral Newbie

I am new to this forum....but does anyone know if it is possible to transfer a car over to a buyer who just takes over the payments with no cash required for the sale??? The car still has 5 years loan to run?

Why not consider Toyota Mark X?

Considering the size and 2.5L Engine with 200+ hp, it sure is powerful and spacious enough for you.

The price 2nd hand is just about the same as Accord 2.0.

yes you can consider mark x...i am selling mine and you can pm me for my contact and i can go down to your place for test drive if you wan.

mark x low end torque is impressive at 265nm and is effortless drive in sg. you do not need to ramp the car to feel the power.

I am new to this forum....but does anyone know if it is possible to transfer a car over to a buyer who just takes over the payments with no cash required for the sale??? The car still has 5 years loan to run?

not possible.....

you need a S&P and you need to settle the loan before transfer is allowed

↡ Advertisement