Mad dog on the loose, SGH 5065 E

Leeweekiong

Please beware of this mad dog driving gold toyota vios. Purposely cut into my lane sharply and keep tapping brake after that for no reason. I did not provoke him at all, just came out of no where.

Please be cautious of this dog along PIE Jurong Town Hall.

View My Video

↡ Advertisement

Please beware of this mad dog driving gold toyota vios. Purposely cut into my lane sharply and keep tapping brake after that for no reason. I did not provoke him at all, just came out of no where.

View My Video

mad dog from rogue workshop? .... :o

View My Video

Looks like you were hogging, show the previous 1 min of the clip together la.... [laugh]

View My Video

Fu(k off to 1 corner lah u cb road hogger.

This consider sharp? Wait till u meet Me on the road, u will jam brake when I cut.

View My Video

Actually i can't see him tapping brake leh. Furthermore all the while he was at least 2 to 3 car lengths ahead of you? Seems to me he was tailgating the car in front of him so he have to brake intermittently in order not to bang that car (in front of him). Hardly a mad dog. I have seen much worse.

In fact this morning got one idiot coming out of HDB car park (the driveway is usually single lane in and out). I was driving in and from ahead i already saw he makan half into my lane so i slow down tinking that when he see me he will move over to his own lane. He still carry on driving on half of my lane and i have to come to complete stop to let him go - and he some more stare at me. WTF.

View My Video

I see nothing wrong with his driving at all

I knew sure all people say I hogging :wub: fyi, lane 2 is clear and he purposely squeeze in and the video speed seems slow but the mad dog is travelling >120km/hr to cut in :blink:

Actually i can't see him tapping brake leh. Furthermore all the while he was at least 2 to 3 car lengths ahead of you? Seems to me he was tailgating the car in front of him so he have to brake intermittently in order not to bang that car (in front of him). Hardly a mad dog. I have seen much worse.

In fact this morning got one idiot coming out of HDB car park (the driveway is usually single lane in and out). I was driving in and from ahead i already saw he makan half into my lane so i slow down tinking that when he see me he will move over to his own lane. He still carry on driving on half of my lane and i have to come to complete stop to let him go - and he some more stare at me. WTF.

yup a lot of people thought their cars are like hummers, need 1/2 lane space on either side. cannot keep to their own lane, esp when turning or in hdb carpark lane

I knew sure all people say I hogging :wub: fyi, lane 2 is clear and he purposely squeeze in and the video speed seems slow but the mad dog is travelling >120km/hr to cut in :blink:

There is a van on lane 2, how can it be clear? He change to lane 1 to over take it.

Edited by Tohto

If lane 2 was clear, you should not be on lane 1 first of all lah bro. Better to keep lane 1 for overtaking especially when lane 2 is free all along!

Are you sure he did not undertake you?

View My Video

From the video, TS road-hogging and hooligan repeated antagonising others with repeated horn-tooting. Classic idiot road-hogger cum hooligan. [thumbsdown]

Neutral Newbie

You are the classic retard, happily cruising on the right side at your own pace forcing people to overtake from left. See people want to overtake le ego BTH horn and horn and horn then WOT just to chase that guy.

I think u are the mad dog.

u driving in my car? how you know i didn't brake hard to avoid collision?

seems that mcfers like to jump in and say road hoggers etc... maybe one day you get into such situations then u can think about it before shooting the mouth off [rolleyes]

if i see driver like you hogging the fast lane, i will also do a sharp cut-in.

120km fast meh?

whether it is 120km/hr or 180km/hr, u still have to give way to those behind that are driving faster than you

u driving in my car? how you know i didn't brake hard to avoid collision?

seems that mcfers like to jump in and say road hoggers etc... maybe one day you get into such situations then u can think about it before shooting the mouth off [rolleyes]

I say u "Didnt have to". Not "DIDNT".

↡ Advertisement