Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
61 replies to this topic | 106 praises

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:00 PM

Lycanthrope
  • Lycanthrope
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi .. anyone booked the above mpv ? wonder any option such as sun roof and option such as changing the HU to those that has revese camera , gps , usb port ...etc

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:40 PM

Maroon5
  • Maroon5
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

if i recall correctly this is the 6th car u asked this year....riches happy.gif
Tianmo and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Paul Scholes. He scores goals.

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:55 PM

Jonlim8842
  • Jonlim8842
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Y an Alfa looking for MPV?

Sunroof - No
HU - Change at own risk. (comes with bluetooth, voice control)
GPS - Nil
Start-Stop - Nil
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:12 PM

Lycanthrope
  • Lycanthrope
    5th Gear
    Author Image

did i ? oh...just being curious nia ....not rich , just curious ...

quote name='Maroon5' date='Feb 23 2012, 12:40 PM' post='4270687']
[/quote]

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:07 PM

Maroon5
  • Maroon5
    Supercharged
    Author Image

did i ? oh...just being curious nia ....not rich , just curious ...

quote name='Maroon5' date='Feb 23 2012, 12:40 PM' post='4270687']

haha joking la...ups for your thread.
Paul Scholes. He scores goals.

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:42 AM

Lycanthrope
  • Lycanthrope
    5th Gear
    Author Image

he he ..thanks bros ....

haha joking la...ups for your thread.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:48 AM

Grix17
  • Grix17
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Check out the Fordsg forum - SMax/Galaxy board for more info:

http://www.fordclubs....php?board=23.0

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:55 PM

HermanGuoh
  • Premium member
    HermanGuoh
    1st Gear
    Author Image

juz test drove both the petrol & diesel variant.....unrivalled in its class in terms of drive & power. features could have more though

You'll Never Walk Alone

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:58 PM

Acemundo
  • Premium member
    Acemundo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

juz test drove both the petrol & diesel variant.....unrivalled in its class in terms of drive & power. features could have more though

I also tested the petrol version.  great drive!

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:12 PM

Magfocus
  • Premium member
    Magfocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I also tested the petrol version.  great drive!

Back to Ford, HJ? [laugh]

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:20 PM

Acemundo
  • Premium member
    Acemundo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Back to Ford, HJ? [laugh]

hehe taking my time to shop and decide.......3 years away from time to scrapping my saab

kind of toying between a 7-seater or sedan......if 7-seater so far I think s-max is the best choice.  affordable price and great drive.  when I got out of my focus, it was mainly due to the lack of torque and pickup consideration, so the ecoboost of s-max seems to have address this.

I can't imagine myself going back to a slow car now I have driven the saab.....

which car you driving now? hee....we haven't met up for quite a while.

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:23 PM

Magfocus
  • Premium member
    Magfocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

hehe taking my time to shop and decide.......3 years away from time to scrapping my saab

kind of toying between a 7-seater or sedan......if 7-seater so far I think s-max is the best choice.  affordable price and great drive.  when I got out of my focus, it was mainly due to the lack of torque and pickup consideration, so the ecoboost of s-max seems to have address this.

I can't imagine myself going back to a slow car now I have driven the saab.....

which car you driving now? hee....we haven't met up for quite a while.

Still driving a Ford, been this way for quite awhile now. [thumbsup]

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:26 PM

Acemundo
  • Premium member
    Acemundo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Still driving a Ford, been this way for quite awhile now. [thumbsup]

oh yeah, now I recall.  ST , am I right?

which area you putting u at and working nowadays?

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:28 PM

Magfocus
  • Premium member
    Magfocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

oh yeah, now I recall.  ST , am I right?

which area you putting u at and working nowadays?

ST was previous, RS now.

Office at raffles place, living in the north.

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:31 PM

Acemundo
  • Premium member
    Acemundo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ST was previous, RS now.

Office at raffles place, living in the north.

hehe ok......seems like ford has been the defacto badge in your lineage of cars driven, except for the opel and bmw in between.

looks like I am the exact opposite of you where daily commute is concerned.

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:39 PM

Magfocus
  • Premium member
    Magfocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

hehe ok......seems like ford has been the defacto badge in your lineage of cars driven, except for the opel and bmw in between.

looks like I am the exact opposite of you where daily commute is concerned.

Wah good memory.. [sweatdrop]  Still have a BMW now though.

I guess if I were looking for a MPV, this will certainly be on top of my list.

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:43 PM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Supercharged
    Author Image

FYI, my friend owns a Ford S-max,  

togather driving to Malaysia last year Dce school holiday, about 1500km travelling, S-max engine 2 times overheat,  in the end had to tow back Singapore about $400, he told me just do service before the long journey,

indeed its powerful and driving, on NSH easily up to 160km/h above , my honda civic almost was out of breath to follow up it [:p]

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:49 PM

Caravan
  • Caravan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

togather driving to Malaysia last year Dce school holiday, about 1500km travelling, S-max engine 2 times overheat,  in the end had to tow back Singapore about $400, he told me just do service before the long journey,

indeed its powerful and driving, on NSH easily up to 160km/h above , my honda civic almost was out of breath to follow up it [:p]

So easy overheat? Sounds like design issues.

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:17 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ST was previous, RS now.

got kena jio by MTM-ed audis or veedubs or not? [sweatdrop] or they smell smoke?  [lipsrsealed]  [laugh]

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:22 PM

HermanGuoh
  • Premium member
    HermanGuoh
    1st Gear
    Author Image

meaning no indication or anything?

btw, is it advisable to mix coolant with water in the radiator?

You'll Never Walk Alone

Back to American Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Ford S-Max

Ford S-Max  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Knashaar  |  Neutral Newbie

Superb driving dynamics

I'm based in the UK, where until recently the only automatics available were the turbo diesels, with their awful turbo lag and narrow power band which ruined driving pleasure. I have to have an auto-box and waited a long time for this petrol... » Read More

Ford S-Max

Ford S-Max  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by BigFrenlyGiant  |  Clutched

My kind of MPV!

Got the S-max right before cny & the next day drove to port dickson and melaka for the long long weekend (mileage 1162km covered). With 2 kids (on child car seat), mom & dad, ma wife, the maid and 6 bags for the trip, i could quite sa... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : ford s-max

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users