ALL consolidated SMRT/NEL/KT.. simisai BREAKDOWNS here!

New_Atlantis

(edited)

You are workaholic ah? How come off day still can forgot de? Lol. Then how come you dont go home and sleep and still hang around outside ah?

He is @count-bracula. Looking for bra like how dracula look for blood. Dun get the hint meh? The way he describe his actions now also matches how dracula will behave when looking for blood.

What he does to person with bra I dunno la. If dracula's action to person with blood is any indication.....

:p

Edited by Philipkee
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

He is @count-bracula. Looking for bra like how dracula look for blood. Dun get the hint meh? The way he describe his actions now also matches how dracula will behave when looking for blood.

What he does to person with bra I dunno la. If dracula's action to person with blood is any indication.....

:p

bra ha ha!  [grin]

So you wasted your morning off liao. Lol. Nothing much to do at cbd area in the morning de.

went daiso  [:p]

The spring chickens awake at that time meh? [laugh]

:wub:  have 

Heard from the announcement train fault at pioneer mrt at 8am plus, additional travelling time is expected from tuas link to jurong east!?  <_<

mai complain la .. sekali someone say you "exaggerated" ... [laugh]

Heard from the announcement train fault at pioneer mrt at 8am plus, additional travelling time is expected from tuas link to jurong east!?  <_<

Why is it already so near the terminal station and so near the tuas depot they still let the faulty train limp to jurong east? You got heard wrong or not?

Why is it already so near the terminal station and so near the tuas depot they still let the faulty train limp to jurong east? You got heard wrong or not?

No hear wrongly. I guess if train fault at pioneer, surely it will have ripple effect along that stretch of stations de ma. Lol.

mai complain la .. sekali someone say you "exaggerated" ... [laugh]

Complain to makes myself feel better ma, if not my blood vessel will burst. Although complain also no use at all. Lol.

No hear wrongly. I guess if train fault at pioneer, surely it will have ripple effect along that stretch of stations de ma. Lol.

If me I sure keep quiet and not make the announcement at all. Just send it back to the depot, pretend nothing happened.

If me I sure keep quiet and not make the announcement at all. Just send it back to the depot, pretend nothing happened.

Cannot la, cause it takes time to send the fault train back to depot, sure create jams at stations, so if no announcement wait people complain they try to sweep under the blanket again?! But that day think they just announce over the PA at mrt station, never post it on their facebook etc. So not many people aware of this train fault. Lol.

Edited by 13177

Turbocharged

U have the attributes of a PAP man..

Mr Khaw will lub you deep deep... :wub:

this morning delay again...some of my staff had letters to prove h

everyday before you leave your house at 530am, please give them a morning call   [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

got report.

but i guess the bros here are so numb about it already, cannot be bother to post any more.

i also same lol . 

post-72182-0-09831100-1501812816_thumb.jpg

Must still report...all breakdowns...must still report... if we become numb and get used to it..their KPI will forever at this benchmark...

I mean what kind of benchmark is this to begin with in the first place....cant even enjoy normal services... :a-t2622:

Edited by Kyrios
  • Praise 2

If train no delayed, it is like striking TOTO. Lol. Everyday train sure have small small big big problems, no end de.

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

If train no delayed, it is like striking TOTO. Lol. Everyday train sure have small small big big problems, no end de.

then i strike Toto everyday lor, but i never buy   [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1