ALL consolidated SMRT/NEL/KT.. simisai BREAKDOWNS here!

New_Atlantis

Turbocharged

what you expect from someone who comes from a country who do their business by the streets' side.....hell if i am her i would also say the same but minus the terrorist labelling lar!

Years ago I took their railway train from Kashmir to New Delhi...knn shake until cannot tahan ah...machiam anytime can fly out the window. Thats more scary than facing a terrorist. 

↡ Advertisement

Years ago I took their railway train from Kashmir to New Delhi...knn shake until cannot tahan ah...machiam anytime can fly out the window. Thats more scary than facing a terrorist.

From this

post-60339-0-43967200-1511770180_thumb.jpg

To this

post-60339-0-18452100-1511770212_thumb.jpg

Of course mrt is heaven lar.....

Edited by Eviilusion

You post the wrong MRT picture, air-port MRT consider heaven to me also... Please try to post the NSL or EWL MRT photo.

err bro.....i have not taken mrt for dont know how many yrs liao! Last i took was to suntec back in 2012......my apology if i got it wrong.....

You post the wrong MRT picture, air-port MRT consider heaven to me also...  Please try to post the NSL or EWL MRT photo.

Airport MRT where got heaven? The train to airport also quite packed due to super long interval of the train. Although not as packed as NSL and EWL la.

Turbocharged

err bro.....i have not taken mrt for dont know how many yrs liao! Last i took was to suntec back in 2012......my apology if i got it wrong.....

• Praise 3

Instead of carrying balls Indira should be focusing on the transportation of customers in a safe and timely manner.

That's the culture change they need.

From the carrying of balls to the transportation of people.

Instead of carrying balls Indira should be focusing on the transportation of customers in a safe and timely manner.

That's the culture change they need.

From the carrying of balls to the transportation of people.

ð

Deep rooted cultural problems can change with these kind of people in the company?
  • Praise 2

Deep rooted cultural problems can change with these kind of people in the company?

LTA is frank on cultural problems ..................... FT ... FT ... and FT

Depends on the person at the top.

Some have no balls but somehow they still like their imaginary balls being carried.

They have a Chinese saying to describe our Ministars in charge. Bu zhi liang li. Really overestimate their capabilities.

I wish they would stop saying 'world-class' public transport. Unless world-class to them means unreliable and always break down.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2