ALL consolidated SMRT/NEL/KT.. simisai BREAKDOWNS here!

New_Atlantis

Singaporeans that complain about being packed like sardines every morning should be grateful that our MRT system is maintained at high standards.

Delays and frequent break downs are safety measures, designed into our MRT to avoid overstressing the trains.

Sincerely
Future MRT CEO (hopefully)

more links
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=337_1329926091

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

Singaporeans that complain about being packed like sardines every morning should be grateful that our MRT system is maintained at high standards.

Delays and frequent break downs are safety measures, designed into our MRT to avoid overstressing the trains.

Sincerely

more links

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

it is meant to breakdown..

• Praise 6

Sincerely

more links

High standards at maintenance which resulted in frequent breakdowns and delays? Hmm. That's something new. [crazy]

I used to be believe that our MRT is first class UNTIL the overcrowding and frequent breakdown began. That belief is now history. More so when I look at the way SG is being governed today. Guess, we will just have to continue aiming at each GE to hope for a renewal for the better.

Have a nice day! [wave]

• Praise 7

Sincerely

more links

there is such a thing called Preventive Maintenance u know!

• Praise 4

Sincerely

more links

Singapore public transport operators who have always claimed that their services are of world class standards should be grateful for the fact that no true competition exists between public transport operators in the city state.

Thus, as a measure and precaution to increase the standards provided, it is recommended that fares increments are to be frozen until real improvements are realised. Such a measure is in place to avoid distressing the commuters.

Sincerely

The True Singapore Citizen

Edited by Lethalstrike
  • Praise 4

Neutral Newbie

Sincerely

rubbish thread. u are comparing 2 different types of scenario..

Delays and frequent break downs are safety measures, these are faults not safety measures, u know the differences or not, boy boy.

• Praise 3

Most Rotten Transport [furious]

Hold the horse please. As residents/citizens in first world LITTLE RED DOT, we need to remember our root as 3rd world people in the past, trains breakdowns are useful practical reminders!!?

• Praise 3

If you guys even wanna avoid made in china cars, we can't be sure if those trains we're getting are also made in china too??

IIRC, they ditched their made in Germany maintenance locomotive to made in China maintenance locomotive and claimed lotsa cost savings and less maintenance wor.

The old trains were from Kawasaki Japan, newest ones most likely is MIC.

• Praise 2

rubbish thread. u are comparing 2 different types of scenario..

Delays and frequent break downs are safety measures, these are faults not safety measures, u know the differences or not, boy boy.

WhySoSerious.jpg

• Praise 1

the EX-CEO comments on the passenger choose whether or not they want to board the fxcking train.

fxxk that CB,i been on average have to wait up to 3 trains before i can finally squeeze in,at JE interchange.

world class??fxxk you and see my avatar!

Edited by Unidentified
  • Praise 2