ALL consolidated SMRT/NEL/KT.. simisai BREAKDOWNS here!

New_Atlantis

Previously some big shot said will activate SAF when there are major train distruptions. I think the coming weeks commuters will get to see army boys mobilized to do crowd control.

Why need to mobilized army boys coming weeks since so many breakdown have already happened liao?! Lol. Unless you can foreseen coming weeks train will continue to breakdown?

↡ Advertisement

Why need to mobilized army boys coming weeks since so many breakdown have already happened liao?! Lol. Unless you can foreseen coming weeks train will continue to breakdown?

easier to activate army boys, civil defence , police nsf boys than SMRT staff.

Flash on tv can also activate NSmen.... ... [lipsrsealed]

But most important... it's is almost zero cost., just need to provide SFI-catered food only

Edited by Strat
  • Praise 1

i dunnno what you learn but for is will be Human Pappila Virus :grin:

Some say its caused by eating too much oysters.

On the circle line, i have sympathy for smrt. If you pay me a million bucks and sit in the tunnel all night i also dont think i can solve the problem. Good luck to commuters.

• Praise 1

On the circle line, i have sympathy for smrt. If you pay me a million bucks and sit in the tunnel all night i also dont think i can solve the problem. Good luck to commuters.

Sympathy for smrt? Then who sympathy for the commuters le? Lol. I dont think smrt high management staff will be the end user, thats why they dont feel for commuters who got stuck inside the train or got delay in their journey lo.

Edited by 13177

Well at least u will be rich

I don't think there is clawback of salary and bonus right?

All these small and medium disruptions are a sign, ok?

Big one is coming soon....Aiya, this one not gambling forum...so cannot place bets. [laugh]

hui ge and desmond seemed to have gone into hiding.

Better hide first

Not too long ago, huige still suan us for complaining over few mins of delay

Not his words coming back to bite him in the rear

hui ge and desmond seemed to have gone into hiding.

As long as my salary is not deducted , I will also keep quiet and stay away.

• Praise 1

All telco suspended their mobile network services in circle line.

Technicians OT time... Hopefully they could solve this mystery signal problem..

I was watching the tv news earlier about the signaling disruptions. As usual they interviewed a bunch of so-called experts and kind of said that passengers activating mobile hotspots on their phones may be disrupting the train signaling.

I was like orhhhhh.... Ya makes sense so experts say one must be true lor. Then a dumb question appeared in my mind:

Why only happen in Singapore leh? Trains in other countries got no passengers with smart phones?

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 3

Technicians OT time... Hopefully they could solve this mystery signal problem..

They solve the mystery signal problem by suspending the mobile network services in circle line lo, think this is the only thing that they can so. If they can really solve the signal problem, the recent breakdown would not happen again liao. It show that they are not able to solve this problem forever.

I was watching the tv news earlier about the signaling disruptions. As usual they interviewed a bunch of so-called experts and kind of said that passengers activating mobile hotspots on their phones may be disrupting the train signaling.

I was like orhhhhh.... Ya makes sense so experts say one must be true lor. Then a dumb question appeared in my mind:

Why only happen in Singapore leh? Trains in other countries got no passengers with smart phones?

that was what they did in Sept and then flew in experts from France.

guess root cause still not solved, hope payment for the "experts" still got some retention amount.

bad passengers ... surfing on Circle Line ... bad bad passengers  [:p]

• Praise 1

every month audit WP  also found nothing

instead should go audit mrt, and wp send neutral,

see exactly wat they doing

wat went wrong,

how many worms is cover up

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3