ALL consolidated SMRT/NEL/KT.. simisai BREAKDOWNS here!

New_Atlantis

Wow, doesn't mean big means the attention will be on it.

My attention was on something else. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

there will be no train service after 11pm between Lakeside and Joo Koon stations, and between Tanah Merah and Changi Airport on the East-West Line over the next two months.

No train services:
April 11 and April 21: Lakeside to Joo Koon
April 28 and May 5: Tanah Merah and Changi Airport

for real? or fake news

• Praise 1

Mrt breakdown again. I'm on a train from raffles to woodlands. Stuck between stations for more than 15 mins already.

Train keeps moving and stopping. I think they do it like that so they won't have to declare breakdown because the trains are still moving.

LTA slogan mah--- "we keep your world moving"

Think the train system has been cursed. Whenever there is delay on the certain mrt line, it would continuously happen the next few days on other mrt line as well?! And the problem always the same, train fault! 

Trains also suffer from diseases..... yet to be discovered..... contagion effect amongst siblings [grouphug]  or sibling rivalry :o  

• Praise 2

Simi car-lite nonsense!

Get ur crappy trains up and running smooth 1st la!

Dunno how to walk wanna fly! [shakehead]  [furious]  [thumbsdown]

That was the problem with Singapore.  Only got customer then build MRT.

Govt is moving in the correct direction, i.e. fixing MRT & change ppl behaviour.

If get MRT fixed only, ppl is sticky with car.  Too late to go car-lite.

• Praise 1

That was the problem with Singapore.  Only got customer then build MRT.

Govt is moving in the correct direction, i.e. fixing MRT & change ppl behaviour.

If get MRT fixed only, ppl is sticky with car.  Too late to go car-lite.

I wonder which country on earth takes 7 years to fix a particular problem again and again.....

and yet nothing solve! [shakehead]

To get ppl to do something in this unique country takes no time. Water cost can increase 30% overnight, what else cannot be done? [;)]

• Praise 2

bro, depends on priority

if an ERP gantry spoilt ... it will be fixed in less than 2mins .... [laugh]

I wonder which country on earth takes 7 years to fix a particular problem again and again.....

To get ppl to do something in this unique country takes no time. Water cost can increase 30% overnight, what else cannot be done? [;)]

• Praise 2

Try voting out PAP as government  :XD:

bro, depends on priority

if an ERP gantry spoilt ... it will be fixed in less than 2mins .... [laugh]

Honestly, till date, I've nvr heard an ERP fault ever reported! [laugh]  [thumbsup]  

Super efficient [scholar]  [thumbsup]

• Praise 5

there will be no train service after 11pm between Lakeside and Joo Koon stations, and between Tanah Merah and Changi Airport on the East-West Line over the next two months.

No train services:

April 11 and April 21: Lakeside to Joo Koon

April 28 and May 5: Tanah Merah and Changi Airport

for real? or fake news

It is real, just saw it reported on tv news! Cant believe such thing could happen, and worst after doing all the improvement works, and yet train and track still can caused problems frequently!

Honestly, till date, I've nvr heard an ERP fault ever reported! [laugh]  [thumbsup]  

Super efficient [scholar]  [thumbsup]

Dont say about ERP gantry fault la, even the fare gates at all MRT station also never heard got fault before?! Those which can generate tons and tons of revenue will never never never have fault de. 

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 3

I wonder how many democratic country in the world with no change in ruling party for more than 50 yrs.

• Praise 2