Those considering China Cars

Nf0rc3r

Neutral Newbie

for most customers,they choose chinese car it is because the price is cheap,and the design of car it is very nice.

and the parts for warranty it is cheaper than others.

Omg I really cannot stand ppl like you clocking post with your atrocious English. And please do not tell ppl price is cheap and design of the car is very nice. Please come down to Singapore and take a good look the price in Singapore then say its cheap ok? Chery design at the moment is NOT nice at all.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

i think China car better than Malaysia car, right? For example, BRICK

Buick is an American brand, my father use to drive one in China. A not bad car so to speak. Malaysian cars are still a notch better then chery as they uses Mitsubishi old technology. Plus their new CFE turbo engine looks promising.

Neutral Newbie

Chery is one of e best china made cars if im not mistaken.

But still a long way off korean n jap cars.

But i must say a few of my frens bought e Tll n i sit inside not bad though e dash n meters look cheepo though.

Since ty were new...i cant say if ty were durable cos my frens sold them b4 ty were 3 yrs old.

Only reason ty bought cos ty were cheap.

It's true, china car is cheap that's why I buy it for my ride to malaysia. My S80 one year dep is same as the 4.5 years old OPC Geely I bought. I am happy as long as the car aircon is ok and it can go up genting slopes. I just changed my new gearbox for sin$680. Car cheap maint needs to be the same if nut why buy...

• Praise 1

Buick is an American brand, my father use to drive one in China. A not bad car so to speak. Malaysian cars are still a notch better then chery as they uses Mitsubishi old technology. Plus their new CFE turbo engine looks promising.

Both crap but china cars r bigger crap. Hahaha. [laugh]

It's true, china car is cheap that's why I buy it for my ride to malaysia. My S80 one year dep is same as the 4.5 years old OPC Geely I bought. I am happy as long as the car aircon is ok and it can go up genting slopes. I just changed my new gearbox for sin$680. Car cheap maint needs to be the same if nut why buy...

True. If china car can give u what u want....then why not.

I just dun trust reliability of china car. Wait breakdown along some dark n lonely road in msia late at night. Shiver.

End up i spend e night in e car waiting fr someone to pass by n give some help. :blink:

one week later someone pass by find only my bones inside car. [:/]

i think China car better than Malaysia car, right? For example, BRICK

Buick is high end american car. Maybe now made under license in china?

Neutral Newbie

True. If china car can give u what u want....then why not.

I just dun trust reliability of china car. Wait breakdown along some dark n lonely road in msia late at night. Shiver.

End up i spend e night in e car waiting fr someone to pass by n give some help. :blink:

one week later someone pass by find only my bones inside car. [:/]

wah so drama... anyway that's why drive china car don't need to worry cheap lar... Frankly speaking there are many WS in malaysia die die will want your biz, very competitive. I got few number to dail they will pick me up.

wah so drama... anyway that's why drive china car don't need to worry cheap lar... Frankly speaking there are many WS in malaysia die die will want your biz, very competitive. I got few number to dail they will pick me up.

Wah u so big shot. One call two lorry load of mechanics come down to fix yr car.

I till today dun hv this lobang.

Neutral Newbie

Wah u so big shot. One call two lorry load of mechanics come down to fix yr car.

I till today dun hv this lobang.

[/quote

didn't I say competitive, where comes the two lorry load of mech ?. is about making friends with people from the small town, they service cars from their own kampong only. they will be nore than happy to do extra biz from singapore. one of my summon was even settle by one of them, his in law is in the MCA. it's about EQ

didn't I say competitive, where comes the two lorry load of mech ?. is about making friends with people from the small town, they service cars from their own kampong only. they will be nore than happy to do extra biz from singapore. one of my summon was even settle by one of them, his in law is in the MCA. it's about EQ

Wah yr johor lobang very good leh. Can settle summons summore.

Next time we go roadtrip must jio u along. [rolleyes]

Rather take public than a China car. Well it's about reputation as ppl will questioned is my finance ok or not or why downgrade especially my career is better than before. Haha.

• Praise 1

d_20130421022230689-1.jpg

y_201304191410482363655.jpg

Sources:http://www.autohome.com.cn/news/201304/517290.html

d_20130417131611513264.jpg

d_20130420111619064264.jpg

y_201304192313312603655.jpg

y_20130419174030473264.jpg

y_201304210043443713765.jpg

Edited by Calford
  • Praise 1

Qoros is the brand to look out for, & its "Chinese cars", not "China cars".

Not surprise at the rather decent to good looking designs, as they, like the Koreans, now hire European designers, I heard sometimes 3 times as high as they would otherwise get back home.

Edited by Kiadaw
  • Praise 1