'UK Cool' Car servicing Workshop

Chiongster

Just wondering whether any bros here use this car servicing workshop before? Any reviews?

http://www.ukcool.com.sg/

saw the groupon deal... Quite frequently have this kinda $50+ servicing with 4Lt engine oil and oil filter...

But usually they dun have 5W30 for me... always 40....

I see as a way they can inspect ur vehicle and advise on other wear and tear parts need to change and earn from there.

Anyway, I prefer buy own engine oil from giant/ntuc, and go work shop pay for labour + filter. Labour and filter abt $30.

Just service my car at this workshop at the bukit merah branch at the spc petrol kiosk

Used the groupon I have purchase and still have to pay $228 more.

On top of that they torn the leather on the back passenger seats but denied it

The person in charge is very aggressive and want to beat us up when we reason with him.

Avoid this place.

bought 2 of the groupons .... went to the balestier branch for both.

first visit ... forgot to bring my wallet out ... the mech was telling me got to change the aircon filter ... but i got no money on me at all .. so just said no ... mech had this "why so ngeow??" look ...

second visit there was about 6 months later ... this time just park my car there as the mechs were occupied and then went for a walk around the area and lunch as well ... came back about 45 mins later and just picked up my car. no questions asked.

Just service my car at this workshop at the bukit merah branch at the spc petrol kiosk

Used the groupon I have purchase and still have to pay $228 more.

On top of that they torn the leather on the back passenger seats but denied it

The person in charge is very aggressive and want to beat us up when we reason with him.

Avoid this place.

l also been there one mth back.To me they r quite ok,no hard selling.Advice me to change gear oil n wiper but i reject n no question ask.Tell me need one hr for servicing but in the end just half an hr only.

↡ Advertisement