Independent workshop for Mercedes Benz?

Yattokame

I heard their service is not so good. Anybody who have used their service want to comment?

Business too good liao. Boh hew lan bread and butter car.

Next, please.

• Praise 1

Many names of wkshops listed above i feel personally isn't up to par, the 1st one charges excessively & the 2nd named wkshop tools/ proficiency level are left to be desired.

Try Autospritze http://www.autospritze.com.sg/ , you'll see lots of Mercs there ranging fm C180 to CLS55 AMG/C63 AMG/ S500/ ML 500 & so forth & believe you get the picture. They've the most up to date diagnostic tools & do coding also.

• Praise 1

Many names of wkshops listed above i feel personally isn't up to par, the 1st one charges excessively & the 2nd named wkshop tools/ proficiency level are left to be desired.

Try Autospritze http://www.autospritze.com.sg/ , you'll see lots of Mercs there ranging fm C180 to CLS55 AMG/C63 AMG/ S500/ ML 500 & so forth & believe you get the picture. They've the most up to date diagnostic tools & do coding also.

great. thanx. I was considering Cycle and carriage as well.

good choice on that. comfort wise, not many cars can match up to it.

u selling ur serpent for the s class?

if u can consider stretching ur budget a little, perhaps u can look at the previous model of the s300/s350 before the facelift with the LED lights :wub:

Hi guys,

considering a preowned mercedes. Any recommendations for workshops?

thanx in advance

my mechanic used to work for C&C and he drives an old SEL300...

if u wan i can intro....

my mechanic used to work for C&C and he drives an old SEL300...

if u wan i can intro....

yah..............ah li knows he stuffs.............. :D :D

yah..............ah li knows he stuffs.............. :D :D

but sometimes abit scary cos i wanna change things.. he say no need...dun waste money..

like i was going on a malaysia trip... ask him to check thoroughly.. in the end change air filter... nbz

how do I check it?

thanx

There is no sure way to check Airmatic suspension health. Simply because when a leak develops, it is gone. But if no leak, you can't forecast when it will leak. Generally, every 60,000km it will leak ( if course some will be 50,000km while another side is 70,000km).

You can buy one by one. Not sold as a pair. Front is about $1K each outside while C&C will be $3.5K each. Rear is $2.3K each at C&C while outside is $700 each.

No need special tools to get it fitted. Self inflated once installed. This is part of maintenance in owning a S-class.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1