China

Without_a_car

who scold who i dun care, as long as i have constant supply of cheesepies from PRC...think i addicted liaoz....

↡ Advertisement

who scold who i dun care, as long as i have constant supply of cheesepies from PRC...think i addicted liaoz....

Tat's like opium during the Qing dynasty.... [laugh]

many of the adveritsers in china were looking for white skin models to helm their advertisements.

talk about us being dog to america? i doubt they are much better

[laugh]

(edited)

I can only say...Singapore adopts a diplomatic relationship with most countries unless been threatened...

Why no wan do what we do best? send lawyer letters to these PRC people [laugh]

Edited by I-LOVE-CARS

It is nt whether US will allow it to happen or not but whether US has the ability to maintain its influence...n it is really nt up to US alone to manage this... ^_^

how did US manage to overcome the great depression of the late 30s- think about it

how did the US emerged as the leader in technology and military might during the cold war.

Fear can lead to several responses and the US uses fear positively to leapfrog all other nation

in technology and military strength and forces their pple to be industrious and self sacrificing

I hate the fact that they consider Singapore to be a Chinese state when it has never and will never be 1 [mad] . Yes the majority are chinese but we have 4 distinct races here.

fully agree with this (骂得好、新加坡是只听话的哈吧狗,天天跟在美国后面摇尾巴)

当你拍手叫好时,你是否考虑过此句子里

Neutral Newbie

If inciting racial hatred is wrong, which I fully agree. Then inciting hate between nationality is no better, he has to pay for what he has done. If the scholar's comments were directed at another race, I don't think he will be let off easily.

Why no wan do what we do best? send lawyer letters to these PRC people [laugh]

Maybe one day u will be surprise we have Singapore born lawyers practising in PRC court.... [;)]

how did US manage to overcome the great depression of the late 30s- think about it

how did the US emerged as the leader in technology and military might during the cold war.

Fear can lead to several responses and the US uses fear positively to leapfrog all other nation

in technology and military strength and forces their pple to be industrious and self sacrificing

the world dynamics has changed...u cannot expect a country to continue exerting its influence for a prolong period of time... not sustainable... ultimately, feeding an army requires $$$... if ur ppl are suffering wld u care about military influence over the fate of your ppl? If u cant even satisfy the needs at home...how can u meddle into someone's affairs n it is an expensive affair.... Singapore is doing a balancing act n like i say, maintain a diplomatic relationship with most countries....

In today's world, it is not so much how destructive your weapons can be...given that US has leverage alot on technology, a country can use the cheapest source of invasion by crippling the weapons thru hacking into her mainframe...it can be done and it is very real... what can u do if your systems are hacked and you cannot even activate them? or using your weapons to destroy your nation... dooms day....

(edited)

Sun Xu apologize full page in ST and LHZB or pack up and go home. We don't need u.

Edited by Dice

the male ones don't come better..................the young female ones at GL sld not stop coming................ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

You sure you are Chief TIKO ranger ?

GL where got XMM all gone to WWW already...