NWB wiper

Chucky2007

I just changed 1 pair of wiper.. NWB wiper 14" n 26" at $14.50... i was damn suprise at the price of stockist. Denso will cost me abt $24, Bosch $30+..

↡ Advertisement

At $14.50.. i can changed 1 pair every 3-4 months instead of 1 year n it will cost owe than the Bosch Aerotwin wiper. Have used aerotwin before.. looks nice beg its frameless but also rubber so dun last.. n cost $70 for a pair is ex.

I just changed 1 pair of wiper.. NWB wiper 14" n 26" at $14.50... i was damn suprise at the price of stockist. Denso will cost me abt $24, Bosch $30+..

mind sharing where you got the NWBs?

Wa kaoz did not know NWB is Denso OEM... waste $$

I bought from a shop along Desker road call Rong Kit Autopart. Its left sde of dealer road, at the beginning towards middle.

thanks bro. I am currently using NWB too but they were packed inside Denso boxes like what the other bro said. Paid about 20+ for 2 pcs

concord auto is offeing 50% off for bosch areotwin wipers.

i used 2 sets of Aerotwin before.. nice as it is frameless.. but like its metal frame rubber wiper, dun really last. and at original price of around $70+ for a pair of frameless rubber wiper ^_^ ..

then after the aerotwin, i used 1 side Bosch rubber, another side Denso.. Denso lasted longer than the Bosch.. and now i realised NWB OEM for DENSO.. and its 50% cheaper than DENSO!!

hi my car is the year 2003 corolla, the model before the altis. may i know what size are my wipers? i tried to search for it in my manual but it doesnt say. also for the 50% off for aerotwin at concorde, is it still available?

• Praise 1

hi my car is the year 2003 corolla, the model before the altis. may i know what size are my wipers? i tried to search for it in my manual but it doesnt say. also for the 50% off for aerotwin at concorde, is it still available?

You don't need a manual to tell you the length of your wipers. Just use a measuring tape and take the measurements manually.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1