NWB wiper

Chucky2007

Went there thinking of buying NWB but the lady boss recommend me a set of mactech silicone wiper@ $15.

She say her customer got used up to 1.5yrs still good.

Today is my 2nd day with the new wiper so don't know can last bo but usage is good.

↡ Advertisement

I just changed my wiper blades today for the 1st time after 2 years..

Since I did not know well abt wiper blades, the workshop owner recommended and helped me buy and install the Denso blades which cost $28 per pair..

I understand that there are cheaper blades ard so can I check with experienced bros here whether the Denso blades are good and the pricing the ard $28?

I buy my own silicon wiper at Mr DIY.. for only rm8 per side..in total around 16rm

Change my own..

Is it the purple packaging one? I'm using it too..... [laugh]

I just changed my wiper blades today for the 1st time after 2 years..

Since I did not know well abt wiper blades, the workshop owner recommended and helped me buy and install the Denso blades which cost $28 per pair..

I understand that there are cheaper blades ard so can I check with experienced bros here whether the Denso blades are good and the pricing the ard $28?

Denso wipers are basically NWB wipers. You can see 'NWB' on the wipers itself.

The pricing depends on the length too.

Is Rong Kiat shifted to somwwhere else?

Thanks.

Went there thinking of buying NWB but the lady boss recommend me a set of mactech silicone wiper@ $15.
She say her customer got used up to 1.5yrs still good.
Today is my 2nd day with the new wiper so don't know can last bo but usage is good.

Edited by Premacist

I was looking to change wipers and came across this thread. I did some searching, you can get NWB wipers from Autozone. I got mine from the Sin Ming outlet.

14" - $6

22" - $9

Rear Wiper 14" - $12 (with arm)

Hope this helps. 

I was looking to change wipers and came across this thread. I did some searching, you can get NWB wipers from Autozone. I got mine from the Sin Ming outlet.

14" - $6

22" - $9

Rear Wiper 14" - $12 (with arm)

Hope this helps.

Just gotten myself a NWB 20" @ $14 from Autozone Roberts Lane. Not exactly cheap. Anybody know which shop pricing is comparable to Rong Kit's?

Just bought a pair of NWB design wiper from a stockist in Defu lane blk 2, at $40 a pair, to replace the NWB wipers i bought from Stamford tyres, $60 a pair,  2 years ago. When replacing i see a bit of difference and the ones from Stamford tyres have numbers and letters on the wiper area when you connect the u bar to. Wonder is it a fake wiper  :a-bang:

Twincharged

If the frame is still fine, you might want to consider AliExpress or Taobao refills. I got mine for $2-$3 each shipped. Works well.

• Praise 1

If the frame is still fine, you might want to consider AliExpress or Taobao refills. I got mine for $2-$3 each shipped. Works well.

Can share the link which vendor u get it from?

Just changed my wipers @ $18 for a pair of 22“/26” NWB aqua graphite. Was searching if this brand is any good when I saw this thread. Guess it’s decent then. Got them at Teng Soon in yew tee if anyone is searching, i think shopee is selling for ard the same price

• Praise 5

On 3/24/2023 at 6:21 PM, kododrift said:

Just changed my wipers @ $18 for a pair of 22“/26” NWB aqua graphite. Was searching if this brand is any good when I saw this thread. Guess it’s decent then. Got them at Teng Soon in yew tee if anyone is searching, i think shopee is selling for ard the same price

I’m using this too. Cheap and decent, made in Malaysia. 

I changed once a year.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1