Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
162 replies to this topic | 389 praises

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:08 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Nah Beh! Build 7 hawker centres need 5 years!?!?!!?!!??!! Kan boh standard! angry.gif

2012_03_07_08.46.28.jpg
Super7 praised this

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:12 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

where got standard..

revamp already took 1 year to complete.. dry.gif

sometime i wonder, self proclaimed world class standard.. really contradicting

any idea how to go applying a stall in the newly market?
tongue.gif
bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:15 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Constructing hawker centres for affordable food is not money generating business hence no need to rush. biggrin.gif

No chance to shout "HUAT AH!", so relac lah.
Super7 praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:19 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

where got standard..

revamp already took 1 year to complete.. dry.gif

sometime i wonder, self proclaimed world class standard.. really contradicting

any idea how to go applying a stall in the newly market?
tongue.gif

Bro, Uncle Khaw's people sub out to some constructorcons to build 20 floor hdb need only 3 years! thumbsup.gif these jokers build 7 single storey hawker centre also need 5 years?!?!?!?!? Fark up man!!!!! thumbsdown.gif If one constructorcon cannot do in 1.5 year, go ask megatron for more constructorcons lah!!!

BTW, Ah Gong say no sub-letting arh laugh.gif

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:38 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Constructing hawker centres for affordable food is not money generating business hence no need to rush. biggrin.gif

No chance to shout "HUAT AH!", so relac lah.

angry.gif Last year, ST Reported that Garmen is building hawker centres AFTER A LONG BREAK of donno how many YEARS! if i recall correctly, the report also said that Garmen did not give any reasons for the long break. angry.gif KNN, i cannot find the report. Damm hard to find wink.gif

These jokers should come out and account to us how many coffeeshops were tendered out during this long break.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:40 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Bro, Uncle Khaw's people sub out to some constructorcons to build 20 floor hdb need only 3 years! thumbsup.gif these jokers build 7 single storey hawker centre also need 5 years?!?!?!?!? Fark up man!!!!! thumbsdown.gif If one constructorcon cannot do in 1.5 year, go ask megatron for more constructorcons lah!!!

BTW, Ah Gong say no sub-letting arh laugh.gif

I know mah... exclusively Singapore only..

No sub-let, how about new lease?

bluey Tiko Ranger

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:40 AM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

its amazing to see our parliament talks about hawker center been build as if it is a big national concern.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:49 AM

Windwaver
  • Windwaver
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Nah Beh! Build 7 hawker centres need 5 years!?!?!!?!!??!! Kan boh standard! angry.gif

You see huh.....when's our next erection?

lipsrsealed.gif laugh.gif
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. No profanity, obscenities of any kind and personal attacks on other users.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:54 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

good point thumbsup.gif

but election was in 2011, so next should be 2016.

this 5 hawker center said in 2012, so ready by 2017.

but again, the rubber band is on their side
bluey Tiko Ranger

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:06 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I know mah... exclusively Singapore only..

No sub-let, how about new lease?

should have lah but be prepared for intense FT competition ph34r.gif

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:07 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

angry.gif yalor! angry.gif

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:39 AM

Limxiaoming
  • Premium member
    Limxiaoming
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Any idea how to find out where is the hawker centre in pasir ris going to be at?

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:09 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

angry.gif Last year, ST Reported that Garmen is building hawker centres AFTER A LONG BREAK of donno how many YEARS! if i recall correctly, the report also said that Garmen did not give any reasons for the long break. angry.gif KNN, i cannot find the report. Damm hard to find wink.gif

These jokers should come out and account to us how many coffeeshops were tendered out during this long break.

Raw material for construction keep on rising, prices will unlikely come down. I think they are sourcing for cheaper alternatives or looking for cheapers ways to go about building them. Typical one. Otherwise they will ask where the money is going to come from.
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:23 AM

Csnewbie
  • Csnewbie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

by the time many died of hunger.......Radx very busy. laugh.gif

btw do we have many good hawkers.

some good hawkers make many k per mth drive Camry blink.gif
Relocated

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:24 AM

Kingcopa
  • Kingcopa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

errr i thot construction speed in sg is very fast liao copmared to other countries
Someone said 'football is more important than life and death to you' and I said 'Listen, it's more important than that.'
PSN ID: thegod09
时间和乳沟一样,挤一挤就有了

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

Bystander50
  • Bystander50
    Supercharged
    Author Image

HDB with 6-8 18 storey blocks can be completed in 3-3.5 years.
A single story hawker center takes 5 years. Maybe cut cost, instead of hiring 100s of bangalas/ATs to build, they hire only 10.
So can maximise profits.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:59 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

its amazing to see our parliament talks about hawker center been build as if it is a big national concern.

That's what he meant by "more important" agenda, this is it. sweatdrop.gif
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:51 PM

Curahee
  • Curahee
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I think they are sourcing for cheaper alternatives or looking for cheapers ways to go about building them. Typical one. Otherwise they will ask where the money is going to come from.

In hokkien say 省小条,花大条... seng sway tiao, kai tua tiao. Here save little bit, there spend so much, what for.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:05 PM

Darthrevan
  • Premium member
    Darthrevan
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

uniquely sinkapor..there are more important issues to discuss than hawker center sleep.gif

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:15 PM

Ngck
  • Premium member
    Ngck
    6th Gear
    Author Image

do you expect them to tell you they were sleeping and forgot about the rising cost of food is partly due to rental and illegal sub letting?

hahah
People are more violently opposed to fur than to leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Hawker, Centres, Years

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users