7 New Hawker Centres In 5 Years

Mustank

can... but chinatown point got actual store at same price as online... might as well go see see choose choose la... if want fresh fish still go fishery port rd better

whoa!!!!! really got delivery one!!!! [thumbsup]

http://www.songfish.com.sg/index.php?r=serviceInfo/index

Note:

Pre-order One day in advance for home delivery (Before 3pm)

Free Delivery for purchases above $150

Delivery charge of $20 applies for purchase below $150

Cash On Delivery

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

depends on what type of stall right.

Wat hawker center is this?

I know of one, two hawker centers like this, but can't blame them. Most of the time really boh seng yi.

its actually a canteen in SATS .... same crowd almost everyday ... but can't say the income is same for them everyday coz there are 5 canteens in the RZ all within walking distance.

but the 15 or so stall still have rules to follow.

actually this morning, almost lunchtime I went Changi village hawker center ... wanted to have char kway teow ... but ALL the 4 stalls selling CKT were closed !! is it Monday got no kway teow or no see hum ??

Twincharged

i suggest the halibut ... much nicer imho then cod fish..

http://www.songfish.com.sg/

oh.. can get the scallop also... buttered up then seared... shiok [grin]

this one you must help me here ...

my father only wants to eat COD everyday !! I tak boleh tahan already .... every meal COD very tang-pun ...

how to cook halibut to be as nice as COD ? those frozen pieces from Giant can ?

Erh....i thought ur Abalone fan ? [sly][laugh]

only the freshest and the wetest can sextisfy me [grin]

my father only wants to eat COD everyday !! I tak boleh tahan already .... every meal COD very tang-pun ...

whoa!!!! your dad sure got expensive taste mah [crazy]

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/news/the-fish-that-could-just-save-the-cod-769987.html

• Praise 1

its actually a canteen in SATS .... same crowd almost everyday ... but can't say the income is same for them everyday coz there are 5 canteens in the RZ all within walking distance.

actually this morning, almost lunchtime I went Changi village hawker center ... wanted to have char kway teow ... but ALL the 4 stalls selling CKT were closed !! is it Monday got no kway teow or no see hum ??

because monday no sell pork mah............ many hawker stalls close lor..............CKT last time use pork lard mah..............so is norm for CKT to close on Mondays..............

oh.. simple.. halibut is filleted.. $28/packet

u cook it the exact same way as cod fish.. u dont tell him its another fish first.. and he wld ask u how come this one better [:p] ... you can ask the song fish staff... they highly recommended this one to me.. tried it.. and never turned back

*better put disclaimer first...

i don't work there!!! tho i also started the thread abt songfish.. [grin] just wanted to share wat i really appreciate with the bros there [laugh]

Edited by SuPerBoRed

Monday is traditionally the most quiet day of the week mah. Would be pretty logical not to open on the same day. Maybe their supplier don't work on Sat-sun lor.

Unless u muslim then friday pang kang lor.

They one week rest one day nia on Monday also cannot. Jin cham. :huh:

Twincharged

They one week rest one day nia on Monday also cannot. Jin cham. :huh:

just because I mentioned that I went there on a Monday does not mean that its Monday only ....

Turbocharged

maybe report back for reservist or rt [grin]

maybe gotten cpf marnie, go cheong atb [sly]

maybe tio beh pio [idea]

Maybe sell food after midnight to those late birds from ktv? Day time needs to rest. Just guessing.

• Praise 1

oh.. simple.. halibut is filleted.. $28/packet

u cook it the exact same way as cod fish.. u dont tell him its another fish first.. and he wld ask u how come this one better [:p] ... you can ask the song fish staff... they highly recommended this one to me.. tried it.. and never turned back

hallibut and cod taste quite different leh. One is more of a lean white fish. Cod is an oily white fish.

Last time before Kovan market renovated, some of the stall owner pays very little rental. Got one stall do not open on weekend despite weekends means more business..

My place hawker ctr juz opened after 2 mths of "renovation". No diff at all!!!

A lot of old timers ah kong/ ah ma stalls no longer in operation liao... Reasons given by a few stall owner was because rental increases from $1200 to $1500 and also the monthly fees for the cleaners and plate collectors also increase from $200- $450!

$550 increase after "renovation"!!!!

Sigh... Guess I can kiss goodbye to my fav old-school pancake liao....

The old folks simply juz wanna earn some money while passing time, providing us nostalgic food tat I can happily tell my kids "Daddy used to eat this SAME snack when I was 5"

Welcome to Singapore..... :(

• Praise 7

i am rather thankful that song fish got open one outlet in chinatown point

now i buy fish no need go jurong

lagi now worse is my truck up lori liao

how to go jurong buy fish man [crazy]

Tks pal for this song fish recommendation! One new place to check out for my kids protein liao!

• Praise 2

Tks pal for this song fish recommendation! One new place to check out for my kids protein liao!

no problem

glad to share kang tao around

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1