Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
14 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:17 PM

Shor
  • Shor
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any Bros / Sis know where can buy this Snow ice shaver. Something like the machine making Ice Kacang. I am looking for the supplier or anyone know where have sell this, kindly input! Appreciate! wink.gif
Regular naps prevent old age, especially if you take them while driving.

http://roadtriptotha...o-thailand.html

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:27 PM

Shor
  • Shor
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

no one?

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:02 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just get a higher-end blender that has enough power to handle ice.

I have this to make Margarita at home:
http://www.philips.c...-hr2094_00/prd/

Edited by Roadrunner2029, 09 March 2012 - 03:04 PM.

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:22 PM

Shor
  • Shor
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Just get a higher-end blender that has enough power to handle ice.

I have this to make Margarita at home:
http://www.philips.c...-hr2094_00/prd/

Oh thanks. But I don't think it's suitable to make ice kacang or for business use!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:18 PM

Wudo
  • Wudo
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Roadrunner2029 is right :)
You will not get any better..

Edited by Wudo, 09 March 2012 - 05:19 PM.

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:22 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Oh thanks. But I don't think it's suitable to make ice kacang or for business use!

Why not go to one ice-kacang stall to buy something and then take note of the company and contact numbers on the machine? Of course must choose one that can be seen lah..... tongue.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:25 PM

Shor
  • Shor
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Why not go to one ice-kacang stall to buy something and then take note of the company and contact numbers on the machine? Of course must choose one that can be seen lah..... tongue.gif

I have some supplier contact. But their products are all very old fashion and bulky.

Just trying my luck here hoping someone have bought recently can share some tips.

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:29 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I have some supplier contact. But their products are all very old fashion and bulky.

Just trying my luck here hoping someone have bought recently can share some tips.

Oh....so you're looking for some modern-looking one........though all such tools for these business all looks the same??? tongue.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:32 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Making ice kacing is not a problem, the shaved ice produced by this machine is very fine. For business use, like heavy-duty prolonged hours, I'm not so sure. Check out those dessert stores, and see if they have a contact printed on the machine.

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:12 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Any Bros / Sis know where can buy this Snow ice shaver. Something like the machine making Ice Kacang. I am looking for the supplier or anyone know where have sell this, kindly input! Appreciate! wink.gif

I have one which my sister in law gave us many years ago, from Japan.
If you're looking for commercial equipment, I'd strongly
suggest you look at Malaysia, I got some commercial kitchen equipment
from MY instead of local, price wise very reasonable, workmanship very good,
in fact, and some of the equipment sold here are really made in Malaysia.

Just remembered, head off to Temple Street, Sia Huat, I remember them selling this.
Call them and ask. sleep.gif
Kenny Nia & Georgie Pai are MCF's biggest hypocrites:)
The idiot who do unto others first, is a insecure prick. :D

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:29 PM

Wolfy3769
  • Wolfy3769
    4th Gear
    Author Image

i think shaver and blender .. it is different..

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:30 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Of course they are different. But the end results ...

i think shaver and blender .. it is different..

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:34 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ask them : http://food.insing.c...gis/id-c29e0000

http://www.myfoodfor...ncoolen-Dessert

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:57 PM

Shor
  • Shor
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Ask them : http://food.insing.c...gis/id-c29e0000

http://www.myfoodfor...ncoolen-Dessert

Bro, how to ask them afterall they operate business. I dare not disturb them.

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:31 PM

Foodserviceequipment
  • Foodserviceequipment
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I think ice blender (ice shaver machine) is the best option for snow blender.

Edited by Foodserviceequipment, 15 September 2017 - 01:35 PM.

Back to Makan Corner  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Snow, Blender, Shaver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users