Snow ice Blender ( Shaver )

Shor

Any Bros / Sis know where can buy this Snow ice shaver. Something like the machine making Ice Kacang. I am looking for the supplier or anyone know where have sell this, kindly input! Appreciate! [;)]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Roadrunner2029 is right :)

You will not get any better..

Edited by Wudo

Oh thanks. But I don't think it's suitable to make ice kacang or for business use!

Why not go to one ice-kacang stall to buy something and then take note of the company and contact numbers on the machine? Of course must choose one that can be seen lah..... [:p]

Why not go to one ice-kacang stall to buy something and then take note of the company and contact numbers on the machine? Of course must choose one that can be seen lah..... [:p]

I have some supplier contact. But their products are all very old fashion and bulky.

Just trying my luck here hoping someone have bought recently can share some tips.

I have some supplier contact. But their products are all very old fashion and bulky.

Just trying my luck here hoping someone have bought recently can share some tips.

Oh....so you're looking for some modern-looking one........though all such tools for these business all looks the same??? [:p]

Any Bros / Sis know where can buy this Snow ice shaver. Something like the machine making Ice Kacang. I am looking for the supplier or anyone know where have sell this, kindly input! Appreciate! [;)]

I have one which my sister in law gave us many years ago, from Japan.

If you're looking for commercial equipment, I'd strongly

suggest you look at Malaysia, I got some commercial kitchen equipment

from MY instead of local, price wise very reasonable, workmanship very good,

in fact, and some of the equipment sold here are really made in Malaysia.

Just remembered, head off to Temple Street, Sia Huat, I remember them selling this.

Call them and ask. -_-