Infiniti M25 and M37

MacDuck

Not cheap,M37 is only slightly cheaper than the BMW 528i.

Which is good given its bhp and torque both higher than the 528i.

Japanese makes are reliable too!

At that price range, its going to have a hard time fighting with the German offerings.

Reviewers seem to be giving the new 2013 GS350 better reviews over the M37 too.

M37 uses the same engine as the 370Z.

But slightly detuned to 320 Bhp from 332 Bhp to add refinement,370z have a rough engine,not so suitable for the M37.

In japan its called skyline. G37 in coupe and sedan. Coupe at 3.7l 330hp, sedan at 2.5l 225hp. Just a rebranding for overseas market

Infiniti is quite common/popular in china. Rode in a couple of them. Build quality is decent, equipment seems pretty much similar for the different models. The only 2.5L I tried is the smaller EX25. Honestly, not the least bit impressed. Didn't feel any pull despite the tiny ex chassis. On the other hand, the 3.5l/3.7l engines were very nice. IMHO, lexus is still the more refined, comfortable and quiet car.

I'm sorry to have to correct you, but the M series is the Nissan Fuga. The G series is the Skyline.

oh yah. my bad. no worries, its good to be corrected when i'm wrong. yes the bigger more luxurious version in japan, the Fuga, and it does look a bit like its fish counterpart :p

Anyone interested in a 2008 V36 skyline coupe (infiniti G37 coupe)? i have a friend looking to let go of his ride.

Neutral Newbie

Any g37 or m37 enthuasist who wants an aftermarket intake manifold for his ride? I got a brand new piece from the Motordyne USA. Will not fit my VQ25HR engine so wanna let it go cheap. Contact me at 90931098 if anyone is interested.

↡ Advertisement