Why so many bmws when so many say its unreliable

Somebody

Thats normal in China. Prob cos the pple who were responsible for the crash didnt want any evidence to incriminate them. [pirate]

Cover up is the norm there. [rolleyes]

I think for this case a few of the top head roll. Including the transport minister.

This is much better than our 'it is a honest mistake '.

↡ Advertisement

Like tat xmms there all covered / wrapped up like ba jang?!! [:(]

The dead ones ty wrap n throw.

The live ones ty bring to the top brass for fashion show n selection fr additional duties. [sly][sly][sly]

Choy, choy, choy..... y you so black hearted? [whip][smash]

I more proactive, ie suggest ty cut speed to abt 50kmh, everyone will be safe but still can pose beside e train at stn platform for pics before boarding..... evry1 happy happy [thumbsup]

But speed is the selling point. If reduce to only 50kmh, soon u see all rickshaws at the station touting for customers. Ty say ty can reach their desination faster than the Maglev. [bounce2][bounce1]

I think for this case a few of the top head roll. Including the transport minister.

This is much better than our 'it is a honest mistake '.

There also Top Head Roll only for show. [:|]

After all the dust settles, ty quietly give him a better job without any public announcement. [sly]

At least here long time already I never heard "Its an honest mistake. Lets move on". Hahaha [laugh][laugh][laugh]

There also Top Head Roll only for show. [:|]

After all the dust settles, ty quietly give him a better job without any public announcement. [sly]

At least here long time already I never heard "Its an honest mistake. Lets move on". Hahaha

Rolling of heads is just a foreplay. After the rock n roll, the person will be given a rock solid job, better than the previous one [thumbsup]:D ... the system really ROCKS!!! Even Chuck Berry couldnt match this :o

But speed is the selling point. If reduce to only 50kmh, soon u see all rickshaws at the station touting for customers. Ty say ty can reach their desination faster than the Maglev. [bounce2][bounce1]

dont worry, china is very advanced in 3D videos...ty will make every window in the cabins actually a 3d screen showing speeding scenery as if the train is moving very fast. The passengers looking out thru these "windows" confirmed believing what ty see....

Rolling of heads is just a foreplay. After the rock n roll, the person will be given a rock solid job, better than the previous one [thumbsup]:D ... the system really ROCKS!!! Even Chuck Berry couldnt match this :o

Ya if u in their good books, everything also hv. If u dun toe the line or happen to offend them, then its prob jail for 50 yrs at least. [sweatdrop]

dont worry, china is very advanced in 3D videos...ty will make every window in the cabins actually a 3d screen showing speeding scenery as if the train is moving very fast. The passengers looking out thru these "windows" confirmed believing what ty see....

Wait the train driver wan to watch XXX movie n load wrongly, then the whole trip everybody wil b watching XXX movie.

But I doubt most wil complain.

Wait the train driver wan to watch XXX movie n load wrongly, then the whole trip everybody wil b watching XXX movie.

But I doubt most wil complain.

they have to standby extra teams of cabin cleaners at the next station...... :D :D Giant, Carrefore, all have to supply the cleaners with extra rolls of tissue paper for cleaning the seats, floors, windows.... with mixed sex cabins, the actions in the cabins before they stop at the next station can put the rapists in India to shame. :o

Will they be paid OT for the extra duties? :o

Not sure about that.

Ty wil never b seen again. Some say ty wil b locked up in an underground dungeon n serve as sex slaves for the rest of their lives. :ph34r:

they have to standby extra teams of cabin cleaners at the next station...... :D :D Giant, Carrefore, all have to supply the cleaners with extra rolls of tissue paper for cleaning the seats, floors, windows.... with mixed sex cabins, the actions in the cabins before they stop at the next station can put the rapists in India to shame. :o

Rapists in India nothing compared to rapists in China.

In China they wil eat their victims after raping them. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

LOL how did this thread about Why so many BMWs in SG turn into China and its production standards [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Hahaha ya hor. How did that happen?????? [confused]

But I heard there r Imitation BMWs in China. They r sold under the brand PMW.

Looks exactly like the BMW models. Only thing is the engines r old 2 stroke motorbike engines.

Most of China imitation cars use them. Thats why China cities all have serious polloution problems. :ph34r:

Neutral Newbie

Abit off topic here but I would like to ask what's your average costs of driving a BMW in singapore? Excluding loans. Just running costs. Road tax, servicing. Fuel. Aga aga.

Thanks mates.

On a side thought, driving powerful cars in sg seems stifling doesn't it? Barely tap throttle reach speed limits already. So do you all go Malaysia for your speed fix?

Abit off topic here but I would like to ask what's your average costs of driving a BMW in singapore? Excluding loans. Just running costs. Road tax, servicing. Fuel. Aga aga.

Thanks mates.

On a side thought, driving powerful cars in sg seems stifling doesn't it? Barely tap throttle reach speed limits already. So do you all go Malaysia for your speed fix?

BMW is Ultimate Driving Machine. Fan boy buys it for sheer driving pleasure. Why care about running cost?

BMW is Ultimate Driving Machine. Fan boy buys it for sheer driving pleasure. Why care about running cost?

Not all models of BMW are UDM. In fact most in this country are not lah.

Not all models of BMW are UDM. In fact most in this country are not lah.

Bro Fourth,

Can share which model are UDM in Singapore and Malaysia ?

TIA.

↡ Advertisement