• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
39 replies to this topic | 34 praises

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:27 AM

Xtremee
  • Xtremee
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Im a new user on My car forum.
I have already registerd and valify my account but for some reason i am not permitted to start a new tread on the general discussion page.
Can anyone telll me why?

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:29 AM

Shull
  • Premium member
    Shull
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Im a new user on My car forum.
I have already registerd and valify my account but for some reason i am not permitted to start a new tread on the general discussion page.
Can anyone telll me why?

IIRC, You need to have 25 posts to star a new thread..
2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - 2012) | 2012 Ford Focus Ti (2017 - 2018) | 2016 Honda Civic FC1 (2018 - present)

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:31 AM

Xtremee
  • Xtremee
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Oooo thanks!!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:31 AM

Xtremee
  • Xtremee
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I can start from here HAHA

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:32 AM

Xtremee
  • Xtremee
    1st Gear
    Author Image

A few more to go....

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:33 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

A few more to go....

13 more ..... tongue.gif tongue.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:33 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I can start from here HAHA

let me help you..

what you want to post ...... sly.gif

Edited by Picnic06, 16 March 2012 - 10:34 AM.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:35 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Oooo thanks!!

by replying to us, you will reach tere sooner .... laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:33 PM

Xtremee
  • Xtremee
    1st Gear
    Author Image

how long more

Xtremee
  • Xtremee
    1st Gear
    Author Image

do i have to reply

Xtremee
  • Xtremee
    1st Gear
    Author Image

before i can put a tread

Xtremee
  • Xtremee
    1st Gear
    Author Image

on this forum

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:48 PM

Shull
  • Premium member
    Shull
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

don't say i never warn you...forum mods are damn on nowadays..

posting useless stuff just for the sake of pushing up your post count (aka post whoring) is not taken kindly..
2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - 2012) | 2012 Ford Focus Ti (2017 - 2018) | 2016 Honda Civic FC1 (2018 - present)

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:13 PM

Namska
  • Namska
    Clutched
    Author Image

i am also facing the same problem leh

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:14 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

u oni have 11 posts...another 14 posts
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:41 PM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Welcome to MCF..... Feel free to participate in our forum. You can read the guidelines so that we can benefit from each other.
1 Anonymous member praised this
This is my country, this is my life. This is my people.

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

Peterjelly
  • Peterjelly
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Woo.. i finally find the answer... :) Thanks!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:22 PM

Plus4tyfour
  • Plus4tyfour
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

interesting. Thanks for the thread. I was looking for the 'New Thread' button too.

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:16 PM

The_Bear
  • Premium member
    The_Bear
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

don't say i never warn you...forum mods are damn on nowadays..

posting useless stuff just for the sake of pushing up your post count (aka post whoring) is not taken kindly..

Or eaten by bears....
Jman888 praised this
I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

QUOTE (Namska @ Apr 14 2012, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

u oni have 11 posts...another 14 posts

that

that

oso

can

that

oso

can

meh? 

dang, how come mine onli considered 1 post?  :D

Back to FAQ & Help  ·  MCF Forum Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: cant, start, tread, General and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users