M1 Fibre Broadband Discussion

LMFAO

Haha bro, ADSL is facing out already.

Aiya you msg me 1st, no charge for OpenNet installation with 100Mbps signup. [dizzy]

Aiyoh, and I thot I got a good deal. I asked them for 100Mbps but they say charges for OpenNet waived only for 200Mbps.

I'll let my colleagues know about your offer and get them to call you if they are interested.

↡ Advertisement

Aiyoh, and I thot I got a good deal. I asked them for 100Mbps but they say charges for OpenNet waived only for 200Mbps.

I'll let my colleagues know about your offer and get them to call you if they are interested.

Thanks for help! Nice knowing you... :D

Bro where do you get your Engenius ESR9850 for $65??? :blink:

half year ago carrefour got promotion for 77 bucks. came with 12 bucks carrefour voucher. one bro in hwz bought extra BNIB, he offloaded to me and he offset the price by deducting the 12 bucks from the price so i got at voila 65. [sunny]

Asus rt-n56u is the way to go... 66u if u got the $$$ yo burn, but reviews show 56u better... Am using one now, juz started 'live' today cos m1 fibre juz kicked in... Still got some features haven really try yet... Interested in tis, pm me and i noe where sure cheapest...:)

half year ago carrefour got promotion for 77 bucks. came with 12 bucks carrefour voucher. one bro in hwz bought extra BNIB, he offloaded to me and he offset the price by deducting the 12 bucks from the price so i got at voila 65. [sunny]

Nice... still can get this lobang?

Supercharged

So any problems with M1 Fibre???

i do..

i'm one of the pioneer user, 100mps for only $31.

cheap but actual internet seem slow, not sure if it's my notebook or internet connection.

i have to restart the modem and the notebook everyday, otherwise no connection despite icon shown still connected..

ASUS RT-N56U

This looks [cool]

yeah... but still trying out some of the features... getting dual band usb adapter too (they nv bring in any pci wireless for dual band)...

need tis router lobang pm me...

i do..

i'm one of the pioneer user, 100mps for only $31.

cheap but actual internet seem slow, not sure if it's my notebook or internet connection.

i have to restart the modem and the notebook everyday, otherwise no connection despite icon shown still connected..

it might be the problem wif the RG tat was given to u... imo, notebook adapter shld be quite stable unless urs is like donkey yrs old one... haha

yeah... but still trying out some of the features... getting dual band usb adapter too (they nv bring in any pci wireless for dual band)...

need tis router lobang pm me...

you working in convergent?

Nice... still can get this lobang?

no more liao bro but many users have mentioned and verified that asus nt 56u indeed deliver solid routing performance. it even comes with third party firmware so i think it is good. pity the price though.

no more liao bro but many users have mentioned and verified that asus nt 56u indeed deliver solid routing performance. it even comes with third party firmware so i think it is good. pity the price though.

I got RG256, so I link ONT -> RG -> ASUS NT-56U can get the soild performance still?

Have replies all pms. Thanks bros for the signup! [:)]

Those who are looking for fibre plans, let me know. I pms u guys the promo.

I got RG256, so I link ONT -> RG -> ASUS NT-56U can get the soild performance still?

when you use router out from RG, basically you are using the router's wireless module for wifi.

i dare say the Asus NT56U is damn good at that. if you got money to burn, get the NT66U.

↡ Advertisement