M1 Fibre Broadband Discussion

LMFAO

Hi guys, anybody using Linksys Cisco E4200 Version 2? [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement

After Links*s got bought out by Cis**, the home level networking division went downhill.

Arghh... thats bad...

Ya, I agreed with you. My wireless need to on/off to get the connection or obtain ip address. At first, I blame my service provider, after a while I realized is the router. Think of changing to another brand.

Ya, I agreed with you. My wireless need to on/off to get the connection or obtain ip address. At first, I blame my service provider, after a while I realized is the router. Think of changing to another brand.

Hi Wheel, what router you using?

Neutral Newbie

What you mean?

the new firmware for ESR9850 caused the wireless to be undetectable by some of my mobile devices.

Just received the toshiba U840 ultralight laptop from M1, willing to let go at a discount price.

Any interest can pm me. [sunny]

Neutral Newbie

just rollback if you need to.

rollback is possible...but the previous firmware does not have mixed WPA2 encryption.

I bought this router from Best Buy Compute shop at $75.

Location of this shop?

rollback is possible...but the previous firmware does not have mixed WPA2 encryption.

if you have legacy equipment that cannot support wpa2, then you will have to use wep. however, the overall max theoretical link is now only 150Mbps.