M1 Fibre Broadband Discussion

LMFAO

Sucks la. This opennet bulls**t is damn troublesome to deal with....

They've been fined so many times for lousy service but still no change. That's why happens when we only have one service provider doing the job.

last time , when sign up for fibre broadband , will get a notebook free ..if contract for 2 years.. pity no more liao

All priced in la.

Just take the savings and buy your own notebook - still can choose the exact model you want.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Totally confused now. 1) If now with Singtel Fibre, then switch to M1 Fibre, they will run another Fibre point into the house? And your house will have 2 fibre points?   2) M1 has got a $58  installation charge ?  

There is no need to run another fibre point if your house already have the fibre Termination Point (TP) installed. If you  look carefully below the TP, there's 2 output. So if you switch service provider, it will use the other point.

010_8589.jpg

gonna recontract with m1 in early feb [grin]

Bro, just to share, I have very weak download speed recently... This is what I getting now, on sunday morning ... Connected on 5Mhz, on nexus 6p. How to complaint huh?... Really feel like go down to M1 and show them this... Sibeh lousy 1gb deal....

post-3324-0-34534100-1452989686_thumb.png

This is on 2.4Mhz connection... And before someone question my WiFi router, I'm using Asus ac68u, test this in front of the router, less then 3m away...

post-3324-0-72245700-1452990167_thumb.png

This is the speed i could get when newly converted to 1Ghz deal last year...

post-3324-0-62324100-1452990820_thumb.png

sometimes on/off reset your router, devices etc will solve the slow connection

Everyday on off, my router not on 24hours type... Ummm reset? Is there such function like reset?.. Edited by Blackyv

This is the speed i could get when newly converted to 1Ghz deal last year...

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-12-11-22-15-27.png

Everyday on off, my router not on 24hours type... Ummm reset? Is there such function like reset?..

should be closer to at least 800plus, try a direct connection, if still the same check with M1

Edited by Dafansu

Damn....tried direct and having network error... Then WiFi also no signal now...connected but no internet connection... Going to plug back old Archer c7 WiFi router and test again later... I suspect it's their huawei unit got problem....

BTW, can I connect directly to computer with their huawei unit output line which is supposed to connect to my WiFi router?

Means your neighbours are professional mountain climber lor [laugh]

Err.. Couldnt catch the joke.. What is mountain climber suppose to means huh??..heheeh..

Damn....tried direct and having network error... Then WiFi also no signal now...connected but no internet connection... Going to plug back old Archer c7 WiFi router and test again later... I suspect it's their huawei unit got problem....

BTW, can I connect directly to computer with their huawei unit output line which is supposed to connect to my WiFi router?

You can plug computer direct to your huawei output line which is actually WAN for router.

But you might need to reset the huawei, if it's already put out an IP to the router.

what network adapter you are using?

Those are all hand phone WiFi connection...

You can plug computer direct to your huawei output line which is actually WAN for router.

But you might need to reset the huawei, if it's already put out an IP to the router.

Ummm how am I suppose to reset the huawei ont unit?.. Let me check the physical unit got any ip to log in and reboot it.. Now outside..

I just sign up SH homehub 1gb deal at $88.80/mth but got 6 mths free so diff from my 100mbs now is only $2 but seeing the m1 thing i start to worry liao. Will my 1gb become 1mbs nia

My existing sh 50mb ending soon. Thinking of m1 also. But prob is that mibox dun have recording function. If take st only for internet, think they will still give a kosong mio box to watch fta n can record?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2