M1 Fibre Broadband Discussion

LMFAO

From the recently concluded PC Show, it was selling for $179.

Ok nice!

↡ Advertisement

I'm with ST currently contract over for sometime already. Intend to switch over to M1.

Please pm me latest promo/discount if it is better then what already is on the website.

Got some queries on the M1 website promo:

1. Can my existing singtel Mio router (Ewire) be used?

2. I saw from M1 website the promo of $39 for 100mb that also comes with mobile broadband plan? Need to understand the specifics like

a. minimum contract period?

b. price of $39 stays the same throughout entire contract period, or for a short period of few months then i need to pay full price for existing period of contract ?

c. Is this considered as taking up 1 line or 2 line? Since there is home broadband line and mobile broadband line.

d. question related to c. if i already have 3 existing M1 phone lines, and by taking this promo can i take advantage of the additional line discount? 30% for 4 lines and 35% for 5 lines?

e. my home already have the open-net point. Installing/activating the fibre charges? is it included if contract is taken?

f. if i take up the foc home fixed line and i were to move house, switchover cost?

g. if i decide not to take up foc home fixed line and i were to move house, is there still switchover/whatever cost if i decide to enable it then? How much is the cost?

Main thing is on cost reduction, I do not care much about speed as i only surf net and email only.

I'm with ST currently contract over for sometime already. Intend to switch over to M1.

Please pm me latest promo/discount if it is better then what already is on the website.

Got some queries on the M1 website promo:

1. Can my existing singtel Mio router (Ewire) be used?

2. I saw from M1 website the promo of $39 for 100mb that also comes with mobile broadband plan? Need to understand the specifics like

a. minimum contract period?

b. price of $39 stays the same throughout entire contract period, or for a short period of few months then i need to pay full price for existing period of contract ?

c. Is this considered as taking up 1 line or 2 line? Since there is home broadband line and mobile broadband line.

d. question related to c. if i already have 3 existing M1 phone lines, and by taking this promo can i take advantage of the additional line discount? 30% for 4 lines and 35% for 5 lines?

e. my home already have the open-net point. Installing/activating the fibre charges? is it included if contract is taken?

f. if i take up the foc home fixed line and i were to move house, switchover cost?

g. if i decide not to take up foc home fixed line and i were to move house, is there still switchover/whatever cost if i decide to enable it then? How much is the cost?

Main thing is on cost reduction, I do not care much about speed as i only surf net and email only.

Have replied your pm [:)]

Have replied all PMs, hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thanks for the signups. Cheers! :D

Hypersonic

Have replied all PMs, hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thanks for the signups. Cheers! :D

my place just installed by opennet..............can pm me detail of package???.............. :D :D

my place just installed by opennet..............can pm me detail of package???.............. :D :D

Message sent! :D

I just want to check.

How the M1 BB signal at your place?

My M1 100mb Fiber seems to be lagging day by day.

Used to have 90mbps or even 80mbps and now recently i am getting only 30++ mbps.

I am staying in the west region of Singapore.

Anyone here shares the same bandwidth?

hi bro

my fiber cable is layed but i am still using singtel broadband..... have not switch cos i want to retain @singnet.com.sg email

any good deal you have? only from M1? Can share details?

Thanks

I just want to check.

How the M1 BB signal at your place?

My M1 100mb Fiber seems to be lagging day by day.

Used to have 90mbps or even 80mbps and now recently i am getting only 30++ mbps.

I am staying in the west region of Singapore.

Anyone here shares the same bandwidth?

Hi there,

I'm using 100Mbps Fibre too staying west. So far my connection seems fine. Maybe you should give 1627 a call regarding your issue...

hi bro

my fiber cable is layed but i am still using singtel broadband..... have not switch cos i want to retain @singnet.com.sg email

any good deal you have? only from M1? Can share details?

Thanks

Hi bro,

PM sent. :D

Punggol area in the mist of installing Opennet, please keep a lookout of Opennet mailer. ^_^

Hi there,

I'm using 100Mbps Fibre too staying west. So far my connection seems fine. Maybe you should give 1627 a call regarding your issue...

bro, can pm me your best price for 100Mbps plan ?