Where to buy CTEK battery charger in Singapore

I_RIDE_DEEP

I usually charge all my Automotive batteries, once a month & recondition them quarterly & our batteries do last longer than 3 years.

As for the Jump-Start Battery Bank thingy, they really do need to be charge all the time, otherwise when needed she cannot start yr ride.

If need to charge all the time, might as well charge yr ride besides all new rides have so much electronics on board, these need stable

voltage to operate efficiently.....

↡ Advertisement

Hi Batlim

Does your showroom already display the new generation models eg MSX5.0?

Tks. If so, I will drop by today.

Sorry sorry for the late reply [sweatdrop] .... yes & we are open 2molo - pls note our showroom

not ready yet note is our shed nai nai..... Show room should be ready in 2-3 months. :wub:

Neutral Newbie

Any advice? Thanks in advance.

So after reading through this thread, I understand that if my car battery cannot tahan 3-4 weeks of inactivity, it's best not to jumpstart it.

Question: Which model of CTEK battery charger should I get if I stay in a HDB? i.e. I guess I need to physically remove the battery and bring up to my flat. Then charge it over night using the CTEK battery charger. Reattach battery so that I can drive around.

So which model and where can I get it?

Hopefully in the west.

Thanks.

Beside getting the correct specifications for your battery charger, you should also consider having the right size wrenches/tools, disposable hand gloves, and a battery lifter/carrier. Always take the necessary precautions as handling flood lead-acid battery, if there is a mishandling, you may get serious burnt on yr hands etc cause by spilled dilute sulphric acid.

Any advice? Thanks in advance.

So after reading through this thread, I understand that if my car battery cannot tahan 3-4 weeks of inactivity, it's best not to jumpstart it.

Question: Which model of CTEK battery charger should I get if I stay in a HDB? i.e. I guess I need to physically remove the battery and bring up to my flat. Then charge it over night using the CTEK battery charger. Reattach battery so that I can drive around.

So which model and where can I get it?

Hopefully in the west.

Thanks.

Hi mate,

Sorry for the delayed reply - now working at the Royal Phuket Marina Boat show - selling VisionX Led Lighting system - Marine MML & MMX Series.

Best buy now is the CTEK MXS5.0 - call me next week or comeby to our Free CTEK battery reconditioning session to learn more.

TQ 4 asking......

(edited)

Tks Batlim. I came down a few Fridays ago and got the MSX5 from you. Very happy with it and the "comfort" connector.

[wave]

Edited by I_RIDE_DEEP

I am glad to be of service, pls let be know if you need any customize wire harness for charging thru yr CTEK MXS5.0 ...... ......

we will built them for u......

Edited by Batlim

I usually charge all my Automotive batteries, once a month & recondition them quarterly & our batteries do last longer than 3 years.

As for the Jump-Start Battery Bank thingy, they really do need to be charge all the time, otherwise when needed she cannot start yr ride.

If need to charge all the time, might as well charge yr ride besides all new rides have so much electronics on board, these need stable

voltage to operate efficiently.....

You don't need to charge the Jumpstart battery all the time except when charge is low. Thus far, it had been useful to me when my car battery was too weak to start. The tip is to know how to use it when it is needed. Just don't expect jumpstart battery to perform a miracle i.e. to start a badly flat or spoilt battery.

I am glad to be of service, pls let be know if you need any customize wire harness for charging thru yr CTEK MXS5.0 ...... ......

we will built them for u......

Hi Richard. I am happy with the Ctek comfort charger cable, as such I do not need a wire harness.

However, I was wondering do you sell the rubber battery terminal cap. Something like this.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/28661759...minal_Caps.html

You don't need to charge the Jumpstart battery all the time except when charge is low. Thus far, it had been useful to me when my car battery was too weak to start. The tip is to know how to use it when it is needed. Just don't expect jumpstart battery to perform a miracle i.e. to start a badly flat or spoilt battery.

I personally feel it is wise to charge it regularly to keep it in optimum condition, as all battery self-discharges.

I personally feel it is wise to charge it regularly to keep it in optimum condition, as all battery self-discharges.

Have you used one before? I have and found its purposes useful not only to jumpstart weak vehicle battery which cannot crank the vehicle engine on its own; but also for other purposes such as:

a) vacuuming my car without having to run my engine to avoid weakening the car battery which is not only environmentally unfriendly but wasting petrol

b) having the possibility to run my emergency light in the event the car engine seized in along dimmed roads

etc..

Anyway, it's probably better understood and appreciated by those who tend to DIY than those who prefers to pay for services for as much as $10-20 just for such simple jumpstart.

Btw, charging regularly is different to charging ALL THE TIME which you stated because I do mine only when the charge is low or each time after use. Matter of fact, I know a handful in the commercial vehicle industry use such equipment and including VICOM.

Have a great weekend! [;)]

Edited by Neutralsg

I must agree with your many wonderful ideas on it applications & yes charging regularly does not mean charge it all the time.

Hi Guys,

Free Battery reconditioning by our CTEK MXS5.0 & XS7000 battery Chargers this Friday morning

6th April 9am-1pm at our location - address is on our webby - www.limbat.com.sg

As b4 no need to buy anything or bring anything & Coffee/Tea is ON me.............

We will also be having some DIY work done - so pls come try DIYing as well.

We will also be showing our Marine series.......

Lim Battery

Hi Guys,

Free Battery reconditioning by our CTEK MXS5.0 & XS7000 battery Chargers this Friday morning

As b4 no need to buy anything or bring anything & Coffee/Tea is ON me.............

Lim Battery

Come for reconditioning, u able to tell if my 20mth old battery still good?

Hi Guys,

Lim Battery

Thank you for such invitation to MCFers. May drop by to take a look at your chargers.

Come for reconditioning, u able to tell if my 20mth old battery still good?

He should be able if he has the equipment with him.

↡ Advertisement