Where to buy CTEK battery charger in Singapore

I_RIDE_DEEP

Come for reconditioning, u able to tell if my 20mth old battery still good?

yes, mate if you know the history of your battery condition & after reconditioning we can tell. :D

↡ Advertisement

Hi Guys,

Free Battery reconditioning by our CTEK MXS5.0 & XS7000 battery Chargers this Friday morning

6th April 9am-1pm at our location - address is on our webby - www.limbat.com.sg

As b4 no need to buy anything or bring anything & Coffee/Tea is ON me.............

We will also be having some DIY work done - so pls come try DIYing as well.

We will also be showing our Marine series.......

Lim Battery

Thanks for this free service!!! May I know how long the process will take to recondition battery? Time for 1 car how long?

If quite a few cars there, i need estimate how much time i need there.

Thanks.

Free Battery reconditioning by our CTEK MXTX70 & MXS25 battery Chargers this SunDay Morning 20th May 9am-2pm at our location - address is on our webby - www.limbat.com.sg

As b4 no need to buy anything or bring anything & Coffee/Tea is ON me all are welcome .............. Lim Battery

I intend to get a proper trickle charger for my battery. I'm currently using those mini chargers from Sim Lim Tower and they don't have any auto cut off feature and I often forget I have them on only to realize at the last min when the battery starts giving out a kind of strange smell due to overcharging.

The battery I'm using is this one: http://www.odysseybatteries.com/battery/pc680.htm

It's a bike and I only use it on weekends. Can you recommend a proper charger for this battery please. Will I be able to plug it in on Sunday, leave it for 1 week, then take it out on Saturday night? I will like something that I can just connect and forget about it until it's time to use it.

Thanks!

Yes, ctek chargers do not overcharge. They trickle charge when the battery is almost full to keep the battery charge at the maximum without overcharging it. Feel free to dropby our shop tomorrow to have a look at the chargers at work. No obligations at all. :D

You are right trickle changers are designed for long term charging and therefore no need to monitor the charging status. The either come with auto/ temp cut out or float mode that means once the battery reaches 13.5volt, the charging voltage will remain constant at 13.5volt.

Free Battery reconditioning by our CTEK MXS10 battery Chargers this SunDay Morning 17th June 9am-1pm at our location - address is on our webby - www.limbat.com.sg

As b4 no need to buy anything or bring anything & Coffee/Tea is ON me all are welcome .............. Lim Battery

(edited)

Free Battery reconditioning by our CTEK MXS10 battery Chargers this SunDay Morning 17th June 9am-1pm at our location - address is on our webby - www.limbat.com.sg

Lim, Im the guy who went to your shop this evening. Im actually buying on behalf on my friend... Thumbs up for your great customer service!!!

PS: you might want to remind others that you only accept cash, otherwise, if everyone is paying by topping up your cashcard like I did, your cashcard will ends up 5 digit very soon... LOL [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tigershark1976

Lim, Im the guy who went to your shop this evening. Im actually buying on behalf on my friend... Thumbs up for your great customer service!!!

PS: you might want to remind others that you only accept cash, otherwise, if everyone is paying by topping up your cashcard like I did, your cashcard will ends up 5 digit very soon... LOL [laugh][laugh]

Yes. I like limbat service.

I paid by cash coz I called up to enquire beforehand.

Thank you for your purchase ....... Sorry abt you having to top-up our cash card, it is the best way then, do keep your cash sale receipt for CTEK 5year warranty & Lim Battery full value up-grade when your need grows.......... :wub:

Yes. I like limbat service.

I paid by cash coz I called up to enquire beforehand.

Thank you for your purchase as well ..... dun forget our Lim Battery Full value up-grade program when U need a bigger amp CTEK battery charger............ :D

Free Battery reconditioning by our CTEK MXS10 & MXS7.0 battery Charger this SunDay Morning 15th July 9am-2pm at our new location unit 03-22 -

address is on our webby - www.limbat.com.sg

As b4 no need to buy anything or bring anything & Coffee/Tea is ON me, all are welcome .............. Lim Battery

If you buy cheap ones like those at Carrefour for $50, usually it will not work well.

Fren had one, but couldn't start my car.

Slightly off topic, can I use those cheap Carrefour jump start kit you mentioned to continuously power a very low watt 12V accessory in the car? yeah sounds silly I know but just a thought.

Hi there,

there are many battery chargers available @ Alltools Trading Pte Ltd

From German (Deutronic) and French (GYS) brands to USA (AC Delco) brand battery charger all available.

Supersonic

<br />Slightly off topic, can I use those cheap Carrefour jump start kit you mentioned to continuously power a very low watt 12V accessory in the car? yeah sounds silly I know but just a thought.<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Yes you can.

The problem is only the high power required to start the engine that it may not delivered enough current; and also due to the voltage drop across the thin wires.

↡ Advertisement